Sign in to follow this  
JRam027

Time Traveler in a Charlie Chaplin movie?

My first guess would be an old fashion hearing aid.

My second guess would be that she is on the phone talking to Doc Brown, trying to find a way to repair the Flux Capacitor.

• Upvote 1

In case you haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6a4T2tJaSU&feature=related

I don't really know what to think of this. It's hard for me to really believe that it's some time traveler but I want to think that it is.

I like that the guy thinks it cant be a radio because "it's 1927" but it can be a cell phone. Of course, there's no cell towers, so I guess it would have to be a sat phone. Because a time traveler would have brought a satellite with him.

So "Time Traveler" jumps to mind, despite the fact that he just was able to zoom in on a piece of film from that is 80 years old without any significant loss of clarity, and that piece of film was a filmed recording of a movie premiere that seems to exist for no reason(since that was pre-television).

I would've thought that "obvious publicity stunt is obvious" would've been the typical response. To me at least, that this was a staged piece seems incredibly obvious.

I like that the guy thinks it cant be a radio because "it's 1927" but it can be a cell phone. Of course, there's no cell towers, so I guess it would have to be a sat phone. Because a time traveler would have brought a satellite with him.

if a future civilization has perfected time travel would it be ridiculous to assume they have the telecommunication technology to talk through time?

i cant wait for jesse ventura to do a show on this

I would imagine that a time traveler wouldn't want to draw unnecessary attention to themselves by talking on technology that hasn't been invented yet. Just a guess.