Sign in to follow this  
Waiting For That Day

Heated Battle of the South East Division Tonight!

I want Blake Griffin here but we have nothing to pursue him. He comes with big risks. Like I said, they guy is insane. I noticed in almost all his plays, he tries to dunk the ball and goes for these incredible and almost impossible blocks. His highlights are madness. This is madness...this is Sparta!!!

No, I still think Griffin will be a bust.

There is about as much a chance of Griffin being a bust as there is DoM spontaneously forgetting how to use hyperbole and analogy. Ain't gonna happen.

Note: A guy is now a stud if he has a double double once in his NBA career, based entirely on the two teams' both having a gross inability to get defensive rebounds.

Did you even watch the game you f**king hack! The dude is a machine. He will average a double-double for the season and will be an allstar in years to come. + he is exciting. now piss of to phoenix you hedo homa

Did you even watch the game you f**king hack!

I watched every second of the game. And there should be a comma between "game" and "you" in your previous sentence.

The dude is a machine.

Doubtful.

He will average a double-double for the season

Doubtful, unless he's allowed to play against a very poor defensive rebounding team every game. His defense, including his defensive rebounding, was lackadaisical at best in both the preseason and in last night's game.

and will be an allstar in years to come.

Quite possilby. I'm just not ready to make that judgment based on one game of putbacks and fast break points against a team with a terrible defense and poor rebounding.

+ he is exciting.

That's pretty subjective. But, ok sure.

now piss of to phoenix you hedo homa

Wait, is "homa" supposed to be "homer" or "homo"? Are you saying I'm a huge fan of Hedo as a player or that I'm like...gay for Hedo? Both are wrong and ridiculous, but I want to make sure I understand precisely how I'm being insulted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did you even watch the game you f**king hack! The dude is a machine. He will average a double-double for the season and will be an allstar in years to come. + he is exciting. now piss of to phoenix you hedo homa

How about you debate things without the name calling. Thank you.

I watched every second of the game. And there should be a comma between "game" and "you" in your previous sentence.

Doubtful.

Doubtful, unless he's allowed to play against a very poor defensive rebounding team every game. His defense, including his defensive rebounding, was lackadaisical at best in both the preseason and in last night's game.

Quite possilby. I'm just not ready to make that judgment based on one game of putbacks and fast break points against a team with a terrible defense and poor rebounding.

That's pretty subjective. But, ok sure.

Wait, is "homa" supposed to be "homer" or "homo"? Are you saying I'm a huge fan of Hedo as a player or that I'm like...gay for Hedo? Both are wrong and ridiculous, but I want to make sure I understand precisely how I'm being insulted.

Rockets are 6th in rebounding in a young season, having played 2 games. Damnit man.

Just say it's too early to crown Blake and be done with it.

• Upvote 1

snapback.pngKandiKane, on 28 October 2010 - 11:48 AM, said:

Did you even watch the game you f**king hack!

The dude is a machine.

Doubtful.

lol

Note: A guy is now a stud if he has a double double once in his NBA career, based entirely on the two teams' both having a gross inability to get defensive rebounds.

I heard someone on TV say he's further along than Karl Malone right now. I'm actually not that familiar with his rookie campaign other than his stats, but it seemed like an odd thing to say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, but you're only doing it because I wouldn't trade you my first round pick for Antawn Jamison's decaying corpse.

Who HAVEN'T you tried to pass off Jamison to in our league?