Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Miami Heat Vs. Orlando Magic 10/22 7:30 PM

Carl Leibert brought his son, Christian, to the game for his 8th birthday Friday night. Christian had been an avid Magic fan but became a Heat fan this summer when Miami signed James and Chris Bosh to join Wade. The boy, in James' No. 6 Heat jersey, was in tears after the cancellation was announced.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/10/22/1886974/slippery-court-cancels-magic-heat.html#ixzz138dxQmf4

It's terrible, but I think this is hilarious.

OT, but I call the first Miami regular season game thread. Just getting that out there.

• Upvote 5

OT, but I call the first Miami regular season game thread. Just getting that out there.

teaches the little **** for bandwagoning... I am glad the game was cancelled now.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Is it possible that we can get his phone number to let him know that there is no Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, or Tooth Fairy?

• Upvote 1

teaches the little **** for bandwagoning... I am glad the game was cancelled now.

This makes me happier.

Saw that in the article too. Just about word for word what I said without seeing your comment last night. Who needs d-bags like Carl Leibert and his bandwagoning spawn

This is as bad as the idiot who asked if I was going to buy a Heat shirt this summer while I was walking through Orlando International Airport wearing an Orlando Magic polo. Yeah, let me get right on that, it's not like I've been a Magic fan since 1989 or anything...

Orlando and Miami meet next Friday in the Heat home opener, which will be attended by Commissioner David Stern.

Guess the Commish wants to ensure firsthand that the refs enforce the new demonstrative protest calls, or as it will be known in this game only, the Dwight Howard Rule.