Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Miami Heat Vs. Orlando Magic 10/22 7:30 PM

miamivsorlandogamethrea.jpg

MIAMI TEAM REPORT

Key Injury Report:

F/G Mike Miller suffered a serious thumb injury on Wednesday that will likely cost him at least six weeks, and possibly more.

*See Other Miami Injuries*

Link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/mia/report#notes_quotes

MAGIC TEAM REPORT

Medical Watch:

G Jason Williams had arthroscopic knee surgery early in training camp, but he should be able to start playing again shortly after the season begins.

C Daniel Orton, the Magic's first-round draft pick, arrived with knee problems, which the Magic knew about. He has spent October strengthening the muscles around his right knee, something he should have done a long time ago. They regard him as a project with potential. He might not see any game time this season.

Link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/orl/report#notes_quotes

D-Wade is out.. Le***** and the "Butch" are too ***** to beat us.. there is other guys in their roster?

Win by 20..

Where MAgic happens *

I know that ESPN is going to put the pressure on to make this game happen tonight, but if the floor is too slippery then there's no way either team should take the floor. How embarrassing is it for St. Pete right now that they're scrambling like heck to get the game to be played? I'd hate to see a player get hurt, even LeBron. They should swap spots with Chelsea Handler tonight and let the fans of that type of "comedy" go to St. Pete while we play an impromptu game at the Amway. Or we can just wait until 11/24. Either way, I'm very skeptical of this game happening tonight.