Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Magic interested in bring Iverson in for workout?

probably a writer making up stuff for exposure.

I would put my money on someone from AI's camp making stuff up for exposure. You would think the guy would get the hint when he looks around and see's that a future HOF'r, league MVP, scoring champ, etc is sitting around with no one calling. He may have lost a lot but if he had a better attitude and wasn't delusional he would be on someone's roster.

Iverson without a headband? Are you kidding me? I know you could have said the same about Vince, but he's bald and has no tattoos. Also, I can't stand by anyone else wearing the #3. The legacy Steve Francis left here is far too great.

• Upvote 2

At first, I was like you guys, and this made no sense to me. But now I get it.

Tattoos.

Notice something different about our roster this year? I did some research, and apparently Matt Barnes is not on the team anymore. How are we supposed to look tough? We need more tattoos, and Iverson is The Answer.

No, Jason Williams doesn't count. He's arguably not even black.

Blasphemy.

Q-Rich has more than a few.

quentin-richardson-zuma-20090115_zaf_x10_235_medium.jpg

The only explanation is they're bringing him in to teach the team how to practice.

That or teach Meer how to be a shoot first pg. :tongue:

• Upvote 1

I'm already imagining how Iverson will speak after few games if we sign him and he plays about 10-15 minutes per game (In our roster, that is the most, that we can offer him)..

Sorry, but i wouldn't like this possible signing at all..

How about the fact that he's been a injury proned locker room cancer for the last 3 teams he has played for? Or the fact that he has repeatedly said he will not come off the bench. Do you think he would start for us?

Do you know what I reckon? I should stop posting when I am drunk, clearly my post was terrible.