Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

FAQ For the New Forum

Can you delete a post?

Post Options

Next to the reply and multiquote buttons you may also see " Edit" and " Delete" buttons for your own posts. If so, you can use these buttons to edit or delete your posts. Note that these options may not be available after a certain amount of time.

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=help

I don't think I've seen an option to delete my posts yet however.

• Downvote 2

Lets keep this limited to questions/ concise answers. No Praise necessary.

(if you feel the need to praise echo/others for setting up the thread/ answering questions give them a +1 on the post rep thing.

• Downvote 2

I'd like to add a bit of help for the help thread.

When you want to demonstrate for someone the proper code for something, such as background color or font size or whatever, use the code tag:

[code]

as it allows you to demonstrate the code exactly as it is intended to be used, without the forum software reading it as actual code to process.

For example:

[background=blue]blah blah blah[/background]

to teach people how to do this

• Upvote 3

I'd like to add a bit of help for the help thread.

When you want to demonstrate for someone the proper code for something, such as background color or font size or whatever, use the code tag:

[code]

as it allows you to demonstrate the code exactly as it is intended to be used, without the forum software reading it as actual code to process.

For example:

[background=blue]blah blah blah[/background]

to teach people how to do this

Beautiful... thanks!

So no more need for embedding code on Youtube vids?

Also.....

Bruce Willis is dead the whole time.

• Upvote 2

If there's any way to modify the "rep" system, it'd be great. Maybe let us give unlimited positive rep but make it so that people can't give rep to themselves. Oh yeah, and change it so that we'd have an unlimited amount of negative reps to give to Debonair.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If there's any way to modify the "rep" system, it'd be great. Maybe let us give unlimited positive rep but make it so that people can't give rep to themselves. Oh yeah, and change it so that we'd have an unlimited amount of negative reps to give to Debonair.

I think the fact that you are limited to a certain number of positive or negative ratings each day is only logical. If it were unlimited, it WOULD be abused. There is no debating this. As it is, it will still likely be abused somewhat, even though it is limited.

Having said that, I do think it is a nice feature to allow members to somewhat police themselves. It may ultimately lead to behaviour modification.

• Upvote 3