Sign in to follow this  
mfrenzy5

Hollinger: Lebron to Miami, Chris Paul maybe to Orlando, Regardless Orlando #1

Dude wow this just had to happen and i was just like about to fall asleep man like omg. for real.

Interesting choice of words though...Dwight Howard gets his wish? Is he trying to say Dwight has been pushing for this trade? If this is true then Otis would have to be really pushing this if Dwight was also behind him in this trade.

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Wade, James & Bosh are going to go at Howard with no remorse to foul him out, Howard needs more then what we have to compete with such a team.

I agree. We'd be competitive, but with the strength (and foul line advantage) of those three I can't see us having much of a chance without CP3.

Oh god not this again... We are NOT getting Chris Paul. If we do I will remove 3 of my own vertebrae, curl my spine backward, and eat my own ***. Quote that in your sigs *****es.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Oh god not this again... We are NOT getting Chris Paul. If we do I will remove 3 of my own vertebrae, curl my spine backward, and eat my own ***. Quote that in your sigs *****es.

I look forward to you becoming an invertebrate.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

I look forward to you becoming an invertebrate.

Kiss my deliciously uneaten (so far) ***.