Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Top 25 Free Agents - HoopsHype

This is a new list I've not seen on the board. Some interesting names to consider. Here are guys that I think would be great fits for the Magic. I'll leave the top ten alone b/c we pounded those names in the ground:

quote:
25. Travis Outlaw

I really like his all around abilities. I would like him to stay healthy and if so can easily score 15-plus points off anyone

Haslem is almost guaranteed to resign with the Heat.

I would not want Felton.

Never know what Outlaw could bring to the table with a full and healthy season

anyone think Otis has interest in Rudy Gay? Wasn't he trying to trade up in that 2006 draft to take him? I remember rumors that he was reluctant to give up Ariza, or someone, in the package to Houston for the #8 pick.

the magic are after a ring not just trying to keep howard happy. if he really wants to win it all then he has to think about what it takes. not about his friends. you only have a small window to win big. your friends will allways be there.

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

the magic are after a ring not just trying to keep howard happy. if he really wants to win it all then he has to think about what it takes. not about his friends. you only have a small window to win big. your friends will allways be there.

well when you are really close to winning it all WITH your friends its not the same. Could you imagine trading his "friends" and getting worse. That would be a nightmare.