Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Junkie's info from last night

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Supposedly part of the reason of trying to hold Jameer out of the deal is Otis doesn't want to send him to the crappy situation in New Orleans. It was said to me that if we can get CP3 without him, we could then try and package him for Bosh (Toronto isn't that much better of a situation...) or send him back home to Philly for Iggy.

yes, but wouldn't that actually send him to a crappier situation? Cause Tor has Calderon who is unwilling to be benched while the SIxers are on rebuilding mode and is probably grooming Jrue to be the future point?

Seriously though:

Paul/Redick/Iggy/Lewis/Howard (Pietrus off bench at SG)

or

Paul/Iggy/Pietrus/Lewis/Howard (Posey off bench at SF)

SICK

Rev, that made me laugh. "If it takes Jameer to get Chris Paul." Otiz is too in love with Jameer or he's playing great poker.

In terms of the Junkie suspension, I want to speak up as a fellow vet poster. Despite his negativity, which had turned constant and very annoying to some, I think Junkie's month long suspension is a tough deal. He was one of the first ten posters on this Board, making him one of our vets in this community. I've had plenty of major spats with him, even one in the last 24 hours, so I know he can be difficult, like we all can be. Still he needs some grace to be shown to him, as do we all when it's needed. I especially ask for grace for some of the older vets that roam this Board. It's painfully obvious the humor of the younger generations is often misinterpreted or misunderstood by them. (I'm sounding old myself here). Anyway, I'm privileged to post here and enjoy it a great deal. Thanks for listening/reading. -Soul

Being one of the first ten posters doesn't give you a right to troll, which is exactly what he did. Before he was just annoying and an idiot, this time he was trolling in every sense of the word. Go back and look at the last few threads he was in, he came back from his long absence and trolled the **** out of the boards.

What Trey put so elegantly is that Junkie had this suspension coming. For every stupid picture I may post, I cause no harm, and still add to a real basketball discussion without name calling or purposely throwing fuel on a fire.

Junkie mastered the craft of the "Oh, I didn't know I was being a jerk" technique. For some reason him and a few others feel they're entitled to do whatever they may please since they think they bring something more to the forum as opposed to others.

I dunno. People just need to realize this is the Internets. It shouldn't even be this serious.

I agree that Junkie trolled the boards with his own misleading thread titles. But now you have threads filled up with banter between the same 3-4 guys that spend way too much time here and probably need sun and female companionship. If it was actually funny, it would work, but it is C level comedy at best.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

I agree that Junkie trolled the boards with his own misleading thread titles. But now you have threads filled up with banter between the same 3-4 guys that spend way too much time here and probably need sun and female companionship. If it was actually funny, it would work, but it is C level comedy at best.

Your move Cutestory.

By the way, if anyone on these boards needed the female companionship it was Junkie. He probably wouldn't be so angry all the time if he got some.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Rev, that made me laugh. "If it takes Jameer to get Chris Paul." Otiz is too in love with Jameer or he's playing great poker.

In terms of the Junkie suspension, I want to speak up as a fellow vet poster. Despite his negativity, which had turned constant and very annoying to some, I think Junkie's month long suspension is a tough deal. He was one of the first ten posters on this Board, making him one of our vets in this community. I've had plenty of major spats with him, even one in the last 24 hours, so I know he can be difficult, like we all can be. Still he needs some grace to be shown to him, as do we all when it's needed. I especially ask for grace for some of the older vets that roam this Board. It's painfully obvious the humor of the younger generations is often misinterpreted or misunderstood by them. (I'm sounding old myself here). Anyway, I'm privileged to post here and enjoy it a great deal. Thanks for listening/reading. -Soul

Hmm being one of the first 40 posters i agree... Maybe some of you 1 year olds dont realize junkie did not come back and do anything he never did before.. he was always reading, posting, commenting... now since more ppl seem to dislike him they call it "trolling"

I agree fully with soul bro

Some of you 1 year olds? Really Nathan? Are we 12 again?

It's a shame people like you don't seem to realize you're equally as bad when it comes to calling people out, causing drama, etc. You just do it in a different way.

But it's draft day. Enough of this nonsense.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Some of you 1 year olds? Really Nathan? Are we 12 again?

It's a shame people like you don't seem to realize you're equally as bad when it comes to calling people out, causing drama, etc. You just do it in a different way.

But it's draft day. Enough of this nonsense.

I seem to only "Call Ppl Out" (you) "Causing Drama" to your Sycophant Followers..

Again i will admit to Having Heated and drama filled Disccusions with DOM (Hasnt Everybody?)