Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by nate dizzy:

quote:

Originally posted by StayBrutal:

Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

That said, as much as I'd want Chris Paul here, I highly doubt we're gonna get him. I have a feeling he's staying in New Orleans.

I agree. I think either they will convince him to stay...or it will happen exactly the way Jareth predicted a few pages back.

After 714 pages,we finally realize CP3 is staying in his home.He won't be traded especially to us. Nobody wants to see the Magic become champions, they want lequitter and vagina woman to knock out the lakers not us.

I got a strong feeling in my stomach that karma is going to bite LeBron hard in the behind. I don't know and I can't explain it. Miami is going to be scary good, but something just tells me it may come down crashing at some point, mainly due to egos and what role each one of them has.

It's one thing to be all BFF about it when talking about playing together and be all "ahh man we gonna rock dem league brosephs!" than actually make it work. They are all used to being the Batmans of their teams, not the Robins. It may work, but I just feel like how LeBron handled the FA and the last 2 years may come haunting him in the long run.

I'm a strong believer in karma so...

karma only works in the movies...the Gordon Gecko corporate thugs don't get caught by the IRS (ok maybe 1 or 2 per decade)...you know it and I know it - those guys are gonna make buckets of cash living in a tropical playground and share championships w/ the west coast mob who likewise made a very suspect acquisition three summers ago. If we want in, Otis and the Magic thug their way in using media spin and flashing $$$$ and rings at Paul otherwise we play nice and sit back in our safe space and become Utah east.

yet the Football God's punished the 2007 New England Patriots by handing them greatness and stealing it away in the last minute. These Patriots videotaped opponents signals and ran up the score on hapless opponents. They spit in the face of karma and were punished.

The New York Giants gained the Football Gods' favor after they showed respect to the game by playing all of their starters in a somewhat meaningless week 17 game. The Football Gods propelled them to amazing glory. You can't tell me that the manning escape- tyree helmet catch wasn't the result of divine intervention from the Football Gods.

Karma will stop Lebron.

Apparently Lebron played somewhat of a part in Chris Paul's strategy to exit NO. He also wants CP to stay in the Western Conference...lol Is he afraid of him?:

quote:
Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer wrote on his Twitter page Saturday that James suggested that Hornets point guard Chris Paul request a trade.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...ul_to_request_trade/

Also, Emeka Okafor is the big clog in the pipeline to shuttle Paul out of New Orleans:

quote:
The Hornets would reportedly insist that Emeka Okafor be included in any blockbuster trade for Chris Paul.

http://www.rotoworld.com/conte...2&line=138163&spln=1

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

Apparently Lebron played somewhat of a part in Chris Paul's strategy to exit NO. He also wants CP to stay in the Western Conference...lol Is he afraid of him?:

quote:
Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer wrote on his Twitter page Saturday that James suggested that Hornets point guard Chris Paul request a trade.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...ul_to_request_trade/

Also, Emeka Okafor is the big clog in the pipeline to shuttle Paul out of New Orleans:

quote:
The Hornets would reportedly insist that Emeka Okafor be included in any blockbuster trade for Chris Paul.

http://www.rotoworld.com/conte...2&line=138163&spln=1

yeah I'm not really sure about the Lebron thing. It reeks of speculation/conspiracy theory.

quote:
Originally posted by Rafius:

Look. This is most likely going to happen. Let's face it! Meer didn't get it done. Neither did Carter. Pass first mentality is what we need. Goodbye Carter and Nelson. Welcome CP3!

SVG Sad

I still don't know which way this is going to go, but I think we'll be 90% sure one or the other by the end of Friday of next week.

As far as the LeBron goes, I don't think he's going to DICTATE Paul's career. If he was, it wouldn't of come out that first the Magic were in Paul's top four, and now reported that the Magic are #1 on his wish list.

Not to mention the fact that New Orleans management gets the last say on Paul, not Paul himself even IF LeBron could influence his choices.

The overall hope here is that Paul doesn't mind being traded to Orlando (unlike, say, the loss pit that is Minnesota or some other mediocre team), and New Orleans doesn't mind trading him to Orlando because we'd take Okafor and/or Posey, give them an expiring contract in VC, among other young assets.

What exactly does LeBron have to do with the NO front office? Oh yeah, nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by nate dizzy:

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

That said, as much as I'd want Chris Paul here, I highly doubt we're gonna get him. I have a feeling he's staying in New Orleans.

I agree. I think either they will convince him to stay...or it will happen exactly the way Jareth predicted a few pages back.

After 714 pages,we finally realize CP3 is staying in his home.He won't be traded especially to us. Nobody wants to see the Magic become champions, they want lequitter and vagina woman to knock out the lakers not us.

I got a strong feeling in my stomach that karma is going to bite LeBron hard in the behind. I don't know and I can't explain it. Miami is going to be scary good, but something just tells me it may come down crashing at some point, mainly due to egos and what role each one of them has.

It's one thing to be all BFF about it when talking about playing together and be all "ahh man we gonna rock dem league brosephs!" than actually make it work. They are all used to being the Batmans of their teams, not the Robins. It may work, but I just feel like how LeBron handled the FA and the last 2 years may come haunting him in the long run.

I'm a strong believer in karma so...

karma only works in the movies...the Gordon Gecko corporate thugs don't get caught by the IRS (ok maybe 1 or 2 per decade)...you know it and I know it - those guys are gonna make buckets of cash living in a tropical playground and share championships w/ the west coast mob who likewise made a very suspect acquisition three summers ago. If we want in, Otis and the Magic thug their way in using media spin and flashing $$$$ and rings at Paul otherwise we play nice and sit back in our safe space and become Utah east.

yet the Football God's punished the 2007 New England Patriots by handing them greatness and stealing it away in the last minute. These Patriots videotaped opponents signals and ran up the score on hapless opponents. They spit in the face of karma and were punished.

The New York Giants gained the Football Gods' favor after they showed respect to the game by playing all of their starters in a somewhat meaningless week 17 game. The Football Gods propelled them to amazing glory. You can't tell me that the manning escape- tyree helmet catch wasn't the result of divine intervention from the Football Gods.

Karma will stop Lebron.

I can't make out if you're making fun of me or not...

Why does everyone have to be raining on our freaking parade?

I don't WANNA go into next season with VC on our roster. I don't WANNA!!! WHAAAAAAA!!!

On a lighter note, I just hit puberty. Time to go score... on chicks... yeah.

tl;dr - WE NEED PAUL.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

Why does everyone have to be raining on our freaking parade?

I don't WANNA go into next season with VC on our roster. I don't WANNA!!! WHAAAAAAA!!!

On a lighter note, I just hit puberty. Time to go score... on chicks... yeah.

tl;dr - WE NEED PAUL.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, man. Chill, ****ING CHILL. OK? Yea, ok. Listen, man, listen to these written words, man, imagine me saying this right now in your stupid head face: I love you. No, no, that's not it...

Hold on...

ah, ****, what's it, Vince Carter? Don't cry, man, we'll be fine. His value will go up as we approach the trade deadline. Hey, maybe he won't have a crap season, or better yet, lower your expectations for him(certainly you've done that by now, naturally) and enjoy the product the Magic put out this year. New Arena, dude. Gotta check this place out.