Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

WOW What are they doing

quote:
ESPN.com sources: Miami has agree to a trade with Minnesota that will send Michael Beasley to the Wolves. Link forthcoming

Hmmmmm...... That would leave the Wolves with 3 Power Forwards in Jefferson, Love, and Beasley. Does that mean there is truth about the Gortat and filler for Jefferson trade?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Same here. I've never known so many heat fans in my entire life.

Funny thing also is they are the same people saying go Magic for the last two seasons when we were finally winning. It makes me SICK. I've always hated Miami but now it is gonna be really bad.

Here's just a little funny one, I found on my facebook. A girl (ex gf of mine actually) who had been a sixers fan her whole life and a magic fan second is now all over Lebron, and she actually knows her stuff about ball, playing college now. I give my two cents and then another person we play ball with all the time gives his. It's not as ridiculous as some other ones but god its all over FB right now.

Screenshot2010-07-08at114803PM.png

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:

WOW What are they doing

quote:
ESPN.com sources: Miami has agree to a trade with Minnesota that will send Michael Beasley to the Wolves. Link forthcoming

Hmmmmm...... That would leave the Wolves with 3 Power Forwards in Jefferson, Love, and Beasley. Does that mean there is truth about the Gortat and filler for Jefferson trade?

he's like a combo-forward and minnesota just drafted 3 sfs

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

300.jpg

Ordinarily, I'd say that crosses the line, but since it's LeBronze, nah.

That's WAY over the line.

Sometimes the truth hurts. If you look at it from a factual standpoint, it's true. I'll admit, it's way too personal, but at the same time, it's not like Delonte raped LeBron's mom... and LeBron deserves a lot of the hate he's getting. I wouldn't have gone there, but I did lol.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Same here. I've never known so many heat fans in my entire life.

Funny thing also is they are the same people saying go Magic for the last two seasons when we were finally winning. It makes me SICK. I've always hated Miami but now it is gonna be really bad.

Here's just a little funny one, I found on my facebook. A girl (ex gf of mine actually) who had been a sixers fan her whole life and a magic fan second is now all over Lebron, and she actually knows her stuff about ball, playing college now. I give my two cents and then another person we play ball with all the time gives his. It's not as ridiculous as some other ones but god its all over FB right now.

Screenshot2010-07-08at114803PM.png

Cool Story Bro