Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

M4GIC and various other idiots:

What exactly is in it for me to make something up? Because let me tell you how great it is that if I post ANYTHING I am bombarded with posts and PM's requesting info. I can no longer engage in actual basketball discussion - not that it is on here anyway. Not only that, but what kind of masochist do I have to be to keep coming back here when obviously I'm being ridiculed if this were all made up?

Rev - hope this doesnt keep you from bringing information to the board. Even though I havent been on the board very long, it seems like the stuff you say has some quality behind it. It's nice to have someone who actually gives some quality speculation from the upper Magic organization. Even if not everything you say comes true, people need to understand that things change all the time.

So thanks for the information keep it coming and let these haters hate and know that they're so confident to talk crap online. Convenient isnt it?

quote:
Originally posted by Natesroom:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

M4GIC and various other idiots:

What exactly is in it for me to make something up? Because let me tell you how great it is that if I post ANYTHING I am bombarded with posts and PM's requesting info. I can no longer engage in actual basketball discussion - not that it is on here anyway. Not only that, but what kind of masochist do I have to be to keep coming back here when obviously I'm being ridiculed if this were all made up?

Rev you have been on here a while and i thank you for whatever info you hear...

Thanks for being willing to take whatever ***holes say just to let us have an imaginary wild ride for a few days.

I for one like it when i can just sit and think about the possibilities until proven otherwise

Ya gotta feel for that city. The only really good sports team with any tradition was the Browns, and they went to Baltimore before they ever won a Super Bowl. Now Lebron is ripping their heart out again. MJ would never pull that crap, that's for sure.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

I tell you what... If James does not go to Miami, ESPN needs to fire Chris Brushard.

Hahaha he sounded confident as hell didnt he?

"Its exactly what I reported last night"

Hahahah we shall see chris we shall see

With all the junk Cleveland fans talked...they had this coming. Though I'm scared to death about how much junk Miami fans are going to talk soon. If James goes to the Heat... I bet ESPN forgets that the Magic is even a team in Florida too.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

I tell you what... If James does not go to Miami, ESPN needs to fire Chris Brushard.

He always plays the goat....horrible as a talking head! But he is from Cleveland, so he is leading the mourners!

quote:
Originally posted by Chi Town Hustler:

Ya gotta feel for that city. The only really good sports team with any tradition was the Browns, and they went to Baltimore before they ever won a Super Bowl. Now Lebron is ripping their heart out again. MJ would never pull that crap, that's for sure.

And won a Superbowl IN Baltimore too.

What the heck is this junk...its just basically the same stuff ESPN has been showing all week long. I thought it was going to be an hour of James talking... What the heck is up with this thing. Boring has heck. Looks like this is more ESPN then James trying to make a buck.