Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

Hmm, I must admit Dwight's opinion on Jameer getting dealt (if he does) is the first thing I thought of when the rumors started. Paul and Howard would be a GREAT combo, but only if Howard doesn't decide our franchise has no loyalty and demands a trade himself. Yes, that's EXTREME, but it's still a possibility...has to be when you are talking about trading the franchise players best friend on the team.

I was thinking about this last night, I really like the idea of acquiring Paul, but how many championship teams over the past two decades had a top point guard? Having one obviously isn't a hindrance, but is having a legit SG/SF more important? I really wish we could keep Jameer and land Lebron or Wade (duh), he's more than adequate (compared to pg's on recent championship teams) IF we can upgrade our SG.

I know General managers is Otis job, but I still think if this is "Dwights team" he should consult with him also, but hey thats me. At the end of the day every Magic is just trying to win, just some show it more then others.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Chris Paul Twitter

http://www.celebritytwits.com/show/566/chrispaul

No news yet, but the minute he knows maybe we will find out too!

C'mon CP3. Come to Otown!

According to you it's done already. Why are you begging everybody else for info when you are infact the insider?

I'm not the insider! My friend John seems to know. I trust him because he knew before anybody else that Carter was coming here. He has been part of the Amway Arena Board. I don't need Magical's name. I just need to know if the Amway Arena Board is a legit group of people who may be in the know. I know they met about Arenas late May. Can anyone out there verify this. If yes, then at least you can count on my friend John's texts as somewhat legit. My friend doesn't check these forums.

quote:

I'm not the insider! My friend John seems to know. I trust him because he knew before anybody else that Carter was coming here. He has been part of the Amway Arena Board. I don't need Magical's name. I just need to know if the Amway Arena Board is a legit group of people who may be in the know. I know they met about Arenas late May. Can anyone out there verify this. If yes, then at least you can count on my friend John's texts as somewhat legit. My friend doesn't check these forums.

Oh wow, you're a mess man.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Chris Paul Twitter

According to you it's done already. Why are you begging everybody else for info when you are infact the insider?

Why don't you just ask him?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Chris Paul Twitter

Ask your source when he thinks it will be announced

It's the same as RevTy's info.

Magic have agreed to a deal that will get Paul here. Getting someone to absorb Okafor's contract is the hindrance. Latest text, "Wizards will bite." That's all I have.

But RevTy seems to know all this stuff too. Just want to know if we somehow have the same contacts.