Mom?!

No that's just the pilot speaking...

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

RevTy, My friend John just texted! Wizards will bite! Does this mean 3 way deal is done? What's your latest!!!!

I haven't posted on here coz embarrassed when nothing happened last night. I still want to know if you and I have the same source!!!!

I hope this means C. Paul is still on!

You're saying Wiz will bite on Emaka and trade for his contract?

no this guy is just pulling are butt hairs so dont mind him

Fishy isn't really much of a prankster around here, unless he really is trying to be an dbag at this point I would have to think he is recieveing text's from this guy. The only problem is this guy might be a complete prankster. smile_shardhappy.png

A week long trip... So he won't be back til July. By then we should have an idea of what kind of trade Otis made...

Let's hope it's not trading Wince to Washington for a bunch of role players who won't even start.

Text: "Wizards will bite." That's all I got. He hasn't texted me more. What is Magical's real name? Do u have that? My friend John's contact is apparently an investor to the Magic. Hotel owner. RevTy, you can PM if you don't want to reveal your source, but I want to confirm if my source is legit or playing with me.

Once more into the breach...

As LOD properly said, Otis ain't too happy about those leaks. He is shutting things up mighty tight, as well as sending out more media misdirection than usual (seriously, when was the last time Hoopsworld actually got a scoop on the Magic? Intentional, my friends.) As such, I do not want to hurt our chances of making any deals, so mum's the word from me.

Of course, this all coincides with my previously mentioned week long mission trip, so that is nice for me - I won't even be tempted to post.

I would like to thank all of you who kept my credibility in mind. I am a longtime member here and do not want to lead any of you astray (quite the opposite, hence the vocational choice). I realize things got pretty crazy, and I apologize if I caused anyone heart murmurs or anything.

And for those of you who doubt me in terms of honesty, well, up your nose with a rubber hose.

Now, as for the update.

As I said, things are locking up. However, Magical has some great friends who provided these salient points:

THE CHRIS PAUL DEAL IS NOT DEAD.

In fact, far from it. Will it happen? Don't know. As he put it, "pieces are definitely agreed upon" but there are other offers lurking. And yes, Jameer is involved in the offer. Otis hates that, but knows it is Chris Freaking Paul. And hopefully Meer won't take it too personally (nor Dwight, for that matter). This is still the absolute top priority.

Meanwhile, there are other things being bandied about. I'll just toss the same old names out there: Amare (helped big time by the new GM), Bosh, Boozer, Gay and yes, even LeBron (Wade wasn't mentioned). Don't know specifics, but if Jameer is on the table, that's a pretty good indication how serious he is. Ball Junkie is right on one thing: Otis loves Jameer. But guess what - he loves winning more.

Point is, Otis is being SUPER aggressive and will not walk away empty handed. So be patient and ride this thing out.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm an insider, I just haven't shared my information yet.

I will however, provide this little interesting bit of information:

Mrs. Lippy's car... Is green.

Billy likes SODA.

quote:
Originally posted by Mateenager:

REV ***!!!!

You're toying with us.

This is worse than a girl giving me blue balls. Let it rip sir.

best post so far for comparison never experienced.

quote:
Originally posted by Doublet23:

all this speculation is making me crave a grilled tuna sandwich Hmmm delicious....

Gross, bro. Gross.