Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

Well with all of the FA commitments I thought I'd check in from my vacation in MN. First, to get right to the point, my sources have gone silent over the last few days. I am in the dark at this point as to Otis' next moves. Second, for those who doubt my sources are legit, many posters on this board know of them and can verify their legitimacy. This includes some mods. Third, some of you just need to relax. Take a deep breath. This is a fan message board. It is meant to be fun and conversational. If you dislike certain posters or topics, ignore them. If you dislike this team, move on. As for me, I'm still holding out hope that we can make some changes and land another nice piece.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Well with all of the FA commitments I thought I'd check in from my vacation in MN. First, to get right to the point, my sources have gone silent over the last few days. I am in the dark at this point as to Otis' next moves. Second, for those who doubt my sources are legit, many posters on this board know of them and can verify their legitimacy. This includes some mods. Third, some of you just need to relax. Take a deep breath. This is a fan message board. It is meant to be fun and conversational. If you dislike certain posters or topics, ignore them. If you dislike this team, move on. As for me, I'm still holding out hope that we can make some changes and land another nice piece.

nice words...

quote:

I love it. In the peak of free agency Rev and Soul Bro are all dried up. I understand... Dont want to screw up your rep when all your bogus information gets proven wrong.

Hey congrats on all those who had the info on the Duhon signing days before it happened. Oh my bad...nobody knew about that before it happened. Even though Otiz called Duhon on July 1st...nobody even knew about it, till it became public yesterday. Good job with all your inside information losers!

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:

I love it. In the peak of free agency Rev and Soul Bro are all dried up. I understand... Dont want to screw up your rep when all your bogus information gets proven wrong.

Hey congrats on all those who had the info on the Duhon signing days before it happened. Oh my bad...nobody knew about that before it happened. Even though Otiz called Duhon on July 1st...nobody even knew about it, till it became public yesterday. Good job with all your inside information losers!

it's one thing to question somebody but to start using insults is just classless. that hug is still on the table if you need it

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

Congrats.

LeBron making his announcement from Connecticut instead of Akron tells me one thing:

He's VERY likely to sign with New York. Take it from me, I was born in Connecticut, and Connecticut might as well be an eastern suburb of New York. Seriously.

He's making his announcement on ESPN at their headquarters which is LOCATED in Connecticut. I don't think it has any bearing on where he is going.

quote:
Originally posted by Chi Town Hustler:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

Congrats.

LeBron making his announcement from Connecticut instead of Akron tells me one thing:

He's VERY likely to sign with New York. Take it from me, I was born in Connecticut, and Connecticut might as well be an eastern suburb of New York. Seriously.

He's making his announcement on ESPN at their headquarters which is LOCATED in Connecticut. I don't think it has any bearing on where he is going.

Actually, he's doing the announcement from Greenwich, Conn. A few rumors are it'll be from Allan Houston's house; Knick executive.

quote:
Originally posted by DonReid'sScowl:

Where is Moldy Hobo in the midst of all this?

Dude came through with some clutch insider info last year at this time.

Otis shreds his business documents now, so the moldy one can no longer get the scoop.