Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

If Gortat and Bass magically obtain better ball IQ I will eat my words.

And if Gortat doesn't get atleast 20 mpg, then Otis is officially going to be on my craplist for a bit. You don't pay a guy 6 or 7 million a year to play behind the best center in the league for 12 friggin minutes a game.

And don't even get me started on Wince.

See, I knew this would happen. You get this stupid fudging rumors about nonsense and you start to buy the hype. I've been played.

The one thing we have going for us with CP3 is that if he's demanding a trade, it'll likely be to a contender. If it's not to a contender, Paul would not support the trade, period. I know, technically he has no say, but it's unlikely a team trades for Paul when he doesn't want to play there. And if you're talking about sending him to a garbage team, Paul would just as easily revoke his trade demand and stay with the Hornets. If Paul is traded, it will most likely be to a contender.

Hello guys, I'll tell you what I've been doing, in my first post of the day.

I woke up with that intense desire to play 2k10, and I made that trade I'm talking about:

Lewis, Gortat and Pietrus for Hedo and Bosh

Toronto's overall rating was 73 and slipped to 70, but their defensive rating went up.

Obviously, our overall and offense went up, with Defense going down.

We were 88 def. 85 offense 85 overall

and became

85 def, 91 offense 89 overall.

The game became so much easier, and Bosh and Dwight could do all the offense and defense, both finishing with double doubles, scoring more than 15 each (7 min quarters).

First, I played against Toronto, Pietrus was pretty good against me, and Gortat scored on Dwight sometimes.

Then I played agains the Celts, and unlocked the Dwight Howard Trophy: minimum 20 pts, 15 rebs 3 blks

But it was pretty stupid because he finished with twenty something points, 14 rebs and 4 blks.

Then I played agains the Lakers. Bosh had 5 blocks and Dwight 4.

I thought they were going to play bad close to each other, but no. The one who sucked was Turkoglu 1-10 from the field.

Now my friends, I'm happy. Have a Nice Day

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

Hello guys, I'll tell you what I've been doing, in my first post of the day.

I woke up with that intense desire to play 2k10, and I made that trade I'm talking about:

Lewis, Gortat and Pietrus for Hedo and Bosh

Toronto's overall rating was 73 and slipped to 70, but their defensive rating went up.

Obviously, our overall and offense went up, with Defense going down.

We were 88 def. 85 offense 85 overall

and became

85 def, 91 offense 89 overall.

The game became so much easier, and Bosh and Dwight could do all the offense and defense, both finishing with double doubles, scoring more than 15 each (7 min quarters).

First, I played against Toronto, Pietrus was pretty good against me, and Gortat scored on Dwight sometimes.

Then I played agains the Celts, and unlocked the Dwight Howard Trophy: minimum 20 pts, 15 rebs 3 blks

But it was pretty stupid because he finished with twenty something points, 14 rebs and 4 blks.

Then I played agains the Lakers. Bosh had 5 blocks and Dwight 4.

I thought they were going to play bad close to each other, but no. The one who sucked was Turkoglu 1-10 from the field.

Now my friends, I'm happy. Have a Nice Day

funny-pictures-cat-cannot-brain-today.jpg