Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Jareth, that is by FAR not the dumbest thing Trey has said all week. I would pull them up, but I think it's best that nobody sees them ever again.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Jareth, that is by FAR not the dumbest thing Trey has said all week. I would pull them up, but I think it's best that nobody sees them ever again.

Sometimes I think you really are Keyon Dooling talking to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

YESSSS the Dooling sig and avatar ARE BACK!!!!!

Watchu talkin' bout, doodle? You weren't even around when he first used that repulsive thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

-37 wins

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=25bp5m6

doesn't count. too many players on the magic roster.

No, you're wrong.

magic cant have 20 something players on roster.

There wouldn't be, count again.

I'm more shocked that that only gets Cleveland 2 more wins.

For those that don't have ESPN Insider, this is what it says about Arenas:

quote:
UPDATE: The Magic continue to be a rumored destination for Arenas.

Writes Ken Berger of CBS Sports on Monday: "A person with knowledge of the Magic's plans said a trade for Gilbert Arenas, the one-time superstar whose reputation took a massive hit with his gun suspension last season, remains a 'definite possibility.' GM Otis Smith has a good relationship with Arenas, but a stumbling block could be the fact that Dwight Howard has questions about whether Arenas would fit in. If Howard gets the answers he's looking for, there could be legs to the Arenas-to-Orlando scenario."

ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher writes this on Monday: "The next step is to move Gilbert Arenas. Yes, the four years and $80 million left on his contract is daunting, but whether it's to a New York Knicks team desperate to satisfy its fans, a Philadelphia 76ers team needing a point guard and looking to get off Elton Brand's equally onerous deal or an Orlando Magic team fed up with Vince Carter's disappearing act and eager to make a title run with the East still under construction, there will be interested parties."

(5:46:44 PM): Now that John Wall is a Wizard, the idea is that the team will start him and Gilbert Arenas in the backcourt.

Arenas is more of a scoring point guard, so he can occupy more of a shooting guard role for the team now.

With the team trading for Kirk Hinrich, they'll have a solid role player off the bench who can mentor Wall.

But there have also been rumblings the Wizards will get a fresh start after Arenas' gun incident last season that warranted a long suspension by trading him.

Yet, he has four years and $80 million left on his contract. Not exactly an easy one to move, especially with the incident and Gil's history of injury.

(5:46:49 PM): A buyout seems unlikely as well, as he's seemingly owed too much money for something reasonable to be worked out.

But in a series of tweets on Thursday evening, ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher thinks a trade can and will be done.

One possible team could be the Magic. GM Otis Smith is an Arenas fan from their time together in Golden State, and there were reportedly Arenas-Vince Carter trade talks this week.

(5:46:56 PM): ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher on Twitter

Teams interested in Arenas, and he could be moved by October"Those wondering how Wall/Hinrich/Arenas fit, don't. Arenas will be elsewhere by Oct. Hinrich was great supporting Derrick Rose, will be here, too. There have been all sorts of supposedly unmovable contracts -- all of which have been moved. There's no such thing [as an unmovable contract]. And just for clarification: that's opinion on Arenas being moved. I know there are interested teams, that's all. Will say more when able."

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

YESSSS the Dooling sig and avatar ARE BACK!!!!!

Watchu talkin' bout, doodle? You weren't even around when he first used that repulsive thing.

ummmm yes I was, how else would I ****in know he had it?

Dooling sig and avatar.. Yeah, jec is getting closer to the old jec.

ANYWAYS...

It is being reported that New York is now the leading candidate for LeBosh.

So in a few days it's been Chicocoa Puffs, Miamission:Impossible, Nyets, LA Clipboards and whatnot.

Everybody leading the way in the LeBron/LeBosh chase!

Would be awesome if they would end up in China.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=22tkvny

Book it.

Or

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=28v3cb9

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK IT

Both of those trades make me think Gortat is UNDERPAID. Biedrins making $9mil, really?

Since this is the stupidest thing you've said all week and it's only Monday I can't wait to see what else you can come up with.

None of what I said was stupid. I didn't say I think Gortat is underpaid (ok, I did, bad wording on my part). What I meant to say was those trades make it LOOK like Gortat is underpaid. Both centers (who are complete scrubs) make more money than Gortat, including Biedrins making DOUBLE what Gortat makes? I'm not stupid, the GMs who signed off on those contracts are stupid.

Your move Llama.

I wonder why people pay for ESPN insider. There's never anything there to pay for. Just check others sites and it's there.