Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Escobar06:

Orton is only slightly better than selecting me. There is no way we trade Gortat and make this guy Dwight's backup. Something definitely must be up.

Agreed and I've never even seen you ball. lol..

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

There's no way we are keeping Orton and Gortat. One of the two will be gone. That's my opinion.

Well if we keep getting run by the bigger teams, why would we pick another 6'9 or short big?? I don't think I see anything about this kid that screams trade Gortat!!

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:
Originally posted by gAmE.oVe|2:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It is draft night in the NBA, and it seems the Orlando Magic are in the mood to make a deal.

Rumors of New Orleans point guard Chris Paul coming to Orlando for Vince Carter and Jameer Nelson seem to be more real than the Magic are saying.

Local 6 sports director David Pingalore, through his NBA sources, is confirming the deal could be completed as soon as Orlando Magic General Manager Otis Smith finds a third team for Hornets Center Emeka Okafor.

If for some reason that deal does not work, the Magic have a backup plan.

The Chicago Bulls sent Kirk Hinrich to Washington on Thursday, and according to Pingalore's NBA sources, he could be traded with Al Thornton and Randy Foye for Vince Carter.

Continue to follow this developing story on ClickOrlando.com and Local 6 News.

source: http://www.clickorlando.com/ma...24029691/detail.html

How many times will we see this posted? 3 now I think.

Al Thornton and Randy Foye is a big let down from CP3. That would make me a sad panda.

quote:
DraftExpress Dallas got a steal in Dominique Jones. He's going to contribute to them next year already. 3 million dollars well spent by @mcuban

Dam, Jones and Roddy Buckets will form a nice young backcourt for Dallas. That definitely was 3 million dollars well spent.

Daniel was born the same day as me!... Cool... he's only 19 so he might still grow another inch or so...we can hope 6'9" with 7'4" wingspan