Sign in to follow this  
PRMagic_Fan

Why Dont People Give The Tmac Idea a Chance???

I watched T-MAC here when he was fun to watch. We needed that because the team sucked. But I don't know of anyone that T-MAC made better. The only reason I liked watching him was because on occasion he could, single- handed, defeat an opponent.

Two things are very different now. First, he can't do it anymore. He is slower, easier to defend, and doesn't strike fear in opponents. Second, I don't want a player who doesn't put the team first. We don't owe him anything, especially a first trip to the second round.

Frankly, Carter is similar in many ways. He has never made his team mates better, and he is getting too slow to be a human highlight reel.

As far as I am concerned, we would be better off without either of them.

He might have some left in the tank but he has none left upstairs.

He didn't want to be here when we drafted Howard. He considered retirement because he wasn't where he wanted to be championship wise. He wanted out of Houston because they didn't want to rush him back after big bouts of injuries and surgeries.

To add that ON TOP of his cousin who fits the same mold but not such a high scale, forget it.

We could do so much better then that.

I would take T-Mac at the vet min., off the bench. I'd rather have him on the bench then his cousin starting. That's for sure. I would trade VC and sign T-Mac for bench depth (if he means what he says about wanting to win and return to the Magic).

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

T-MAC and Carter on the same team, huh... they'd probably play around with each other, and betting to see who could disappear on defense the longest, who could pass up the most open lanes for a fadeaway, and who could drive Stan into a cardiac arrest.

That must be the truth if it's coming from you. God knows how you so-called "true magic fans" like to tell the truth.

NO TO TRACY!!! He had his time! Let us move forward gentleman, not backwards! No to T-Mac and all of his injuries that come along with him! Go let him start for Minnesota! No to Shaun Livingston too while we're at it!