Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Magical Update - A nice one

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

We sign Barnes using part of the MLE. Resign JJ. USE BAE on Watson. Sell 1st round pick and draft a swingman in the draft in the 2nd.

Book it. smile_svgsad.png

close, instead of barnes we get travis outlaw, and instead of watson we get steve blake smh smile_svgsad.png

Is Hedo's contract worth taking on for Bosh?

That would really suck if we didn't end up winning it all.

quote:

We sign Barnes using part of the MLE. Resign JJ. USE BAE on Watson. Sell 1st round pick and draft a swingman in the draft in the 2nd.

I assume you're talking about Earl Watson, right? Because I doubt CJ would even signs that offer sheet, and if he did, the Warriors would match that ASAP.

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Just received even further confirmation that the Magic are going to push HARD (that's what she said) for one of the top PF's on the market - Bosh, Amare, Boozer in that order. Could be a 3 team deal.

Wow, this is going to be a suspenseful offseason

Rev's post is the first one that actually has me kinda revved up (no pun intended) for the offseason. Well, that and Dwight working with Olajuwon...

I do know one thing.. if we trade Pietrus for whatever reason, we HAVE to re-sign Barnes. I mean, someone other than Dwight has to play a little defense to win the 'ship, right??

Also, keeping J-Will on as a third PG (not backup, THIRD) would be a real good thing, especially when you're got Jameer "Iron Man" Nelson as your starter.

We have to get younger behind Jameer though, #1 priority. Watson, Livingston, draft pick, I don't care. But signing J-Will last summer was a band aid. This summer, Otis has to heal the wound.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

I assume you're talking about Earl Watson, right? Because I doubt CJ would even signs that offer sheet, and if he did, the Warriors would match that ASAP.

Isn't he unrestricted now?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

Isn't he unrestricted now?

Nah, he's a RFA again this summer.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

I don't see us taking back big salary for Collison. Paul, yes, Collison, no. That's just my gut.

Yeah, I agree.

I would think Otis would prefer to just add a Watson, Livingston via signing without dealing with added salary.