Sign in to follow this  
Emory889

What do Gator fans think of Donovan returning to college?

It really stings the way that Donovan jilted all of us Magic fans. Then I had a brief conversation with Marc Acres and realized that it could be worse for me. I'm a Seminole fan so if Donovan returns to UF it will be even easier for me to root against the Gators but I don't know how people that are Gator and Magic fans would do it.

I would love to know what the Gator fans think about this. Will you be able to root for Florida basketball if Donovan returns?

It really stings the way that Donovan jilted all of us Magic fans. Then I had a brief conversation with Marc Acres and realized that it could be worse for me. I'm a Seminole fan so if Donovan returns to UF it will be even easier for me to root against the Gators but I don't know how people that are Gator and Magic fans would do it.

I would love to know what the Gator fans think about this. Will you be able to root for Florida basketball if Donovan returns?

I'm done with him, I hope he fails miserably and his golden boy stature at UF becomes a joke. I hope he crashes and burns and has to leave and go coach at Seminole Community College where I can further bash him.

I bet that the majority of UF "non-magic" fans are ecstatic that he's returning. They'll just talk about his "heart" and "loyalty" to the team. I hope Kobe Bryant rapes him.

quote:
I hope Kobe Bryant rapes him.

RFLOL, thanks man I really needed a good laugh today.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

I don't joke around, emory. I've already contacted Bryant. He sounded really giddy.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

I don't joke around, emory. I've already contacted Bryant. He sounded really giddy.

LOL! This reminds me of what Magicman83 said (slightly altered to fit current situation)

If we cant talk about getting hammered then plowing Billy Donovan Kobe style, is this thread really worth having?

I hope Jeremy Foley goes to Billie Jo and tells her that if she wants to keep coaching the Gators, she'll do so at the annual salary of $35,000.

She shouldn't be rewarded for playing this type of contract negotiation game.

By the way, she has to coach the women's team, too.....

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

I hope Jeremy Foley goes to Billie Jo and tells her that if she wants to keep coaching the Gators, he'll do so at the annual salary of $35,000.

She shouldn't be rewarded for playing this type of contract negotiation game.

By the way, she has to coach the women's team, too.....

Technically, you can't address him by that name at the moment..........he hasn't had the sex change yet.

Either way, if he truly leaves to return to UF, then he may just be considered more of a sissy girl than Fran. Fran was smart though, he fled the country. We have Donovan on the palm of our hands.

By the way, anyone know if the Gators are scheduled to play in games in the Arena over the next few years?

If so, I want to buy a ticket right behind the Gators bench.

quote:

Technically, you can't address him by that name at the moment..........he hasn't had the sex change yet. Has he?

if we're sure of one thing, its that Billy has already had his nuts removed.