Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

Dwight hanging in Houston with Bosh & Boozer...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

He's training with the Dream.

I'm liking that Bosh and Boozer are with him though.

Agreed, but have they also met with DWade and LBJ?

Probably. Jordan and Bird too.

Hahaha!! Excellent!! Jareth, your still on your game! LOL.

Has this sighting been confimed?

I don't know that it will be confirmed, the person who sent me the text isn't like a basketball junkie (HA-HA), so it was random and out of the blue, this person also happens to live and work in Houston, so...if we can pinpoint Dwight/Bosh/Boozer's location, I'd say it's probably true...

what a horrible cavalcade of hugeness to have to play against on your local civic center's court...

Good deal, the possibilities here are endless, but isn't Houston the hometown of Bosh? Which says alot within itself!

To your second point, I could not imagine walking into the local rec center looking for a pickup game and finding these guys on the court! However, I would demand that Dwight wear elbow pads!!!

quote:

If he is in Houston to meet and train with the Dream, that may suggest that the rumors about he and Patrick Ewing at odds could also be a fact! I hope not.

Probably not. Training with Ewing is amazing for Dwight, but he is on the coaching staff. This means he is always there and available for Dwight to work on his game with.

Olajuwon is not on the staff and is noted to be a great teacher for big men. To miss this opportunity would be slightly discouraging for Dwight's growth and development, not to mention his decision making.

I'm sure he's training, but seeing them all together is cool. Maybe they are all training with Hakeem. Dwight and Boozer are friends, Bosh too, from team USA so maybe its just a planned thing, but I'm sure they are talking about playing together and/or what they would need for it to happen.

It can only help Dwight and the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

quote:

If he is in Houston to meet and train with the Dream, that may suggest that the rumors about he and Patrick Ewing at odds could also be a fact! I hope not.

Probably not. Training with Ewing is amazing for Dwight, but he is on the coaching staff. This means he is always there and available for Dwight to work on his game with.

Olajuwon is not on the staff and is noted to be a great teacher for big men. To miss this opportunity would be slightly discouraging for Dwight's growth and development, not to mention his decision making.

No doubt training with Ewing is amazing, and I do realize that Olajuwon trains bigmen year round, but there have been questions regarding Dwight tunning him out as of late. This is what troubles me, I would hate to see a decline in their relationship!!

God hates Magic fans (no, He doesn't) you had better believe if the three of them are hanging out, and with 2 of them being free agents, and the third just coming off of a trip to the ECF where the most glaring deficiency was quality at the 4 spot, Dwight is definitely recruiting.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

God hates Magic fans (no, He doesn't) you had better believe if the three of them are hanging out, and with 2 of them being free agents, and the third just coming off of a trip to the ECF where the most glaring deficiency was quality at the 4 spot, Dwight is definitely recruiting.

if that's the case than what you can you tell us about potential packages that we would use in a s&t with either utah or toronto. surely you know something.

I'm on the fence.

I like Bosh's attitude a little more. He seems to have that demeanor where he hates losing. A little more focus in that regard.

Amare I would fine with. He just strikes me as someone who isn't always focused on the championship. I probably got it all wrong however.

Either one I'm cool with. I rather have them over Boozer.