Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Gamethread: Magic @ Celtics ECF GM 6 5/28 8:30pm

Well I think i'm going to be sacrificing my sleep tonight to watch this game. They've been finishing around 4:40am and I have work at 7:30am so I feel sorry for anyone who dares to annoy me at work tomorrow morning if we lose!!

Wow... Friday is here... Game 6 is here... Tonight we play Boston. Tonight we go into enemy territory to beat them in their house..

And like Under Armor... They will protect their house!

Until Dwight elbows them in the face....

The flow of the game is going to be important... If the whistle blows often, that will be bad for us.. Because we are a temp defined team. So those first five minutes will lead to how the tempo is set.

I have comfort in knowing that we always cone out hot in 3rd qtrs... That will help if we get behind a little..

Either way we have to push the ball, the tempo, the game until either we die or they do

Magic Win

Since the referee thread was lock I wanted to add something to it. It did deserve its own thread. Stats taken off http://www.covers.com/pageLoad...referee_ats.html&t=0.

Monty McCutchen

Home Team Foul Pct. 50%

Road Team Foul Pct. 50%

Home Team Win% 90%

Mike Callahan

Home Team Foul Pct. 50.1%

Road Team Foul Pct. 49.8%

Home Team Win% 62%

Ken Mauer

Home Team Foul Pct. 50%

Road Team Foul Pct. 49.1%

Home Team Win% 50%

Umm That really worries me about Monty 90% home team win %. Yea dwight is gonna be in foul trouble in the first 3 minutes of the game book it....

Refs worry me... I am taking this game on like it's our last. In my mind, this is the end of our season.

I **** hope I'm wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by omagic133:

They just said on ESPN radio that davis is cleared to play tonight. Now we can beat them and they wont have an excuse.

Interesting. What's the rule in Football? I wonder what the difference is that'll allow a guy to play 2 days after getting knocked out.

weird. the sports center update says he was cleared. now john denton said that he has not heard anything and that he would be surprised if doc lets him play. I guess we will wait till 8:30 and see.