Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Is Dwight Howard a Batman or a Robin?

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

The Lakers always seem to have Marvel type super heroes while we are always stuck with the powerpuff girls and power rangers.

west coast teams are Marvel

east are DC.

I need to be a fan of the west then.

quote:

quote:

The Lakers always seem to have Marvel type super heroes while we are always stuck with the powerpuff girls and power rangers.

east are DC.

I don't want to get all nerdy, but the West is stronger so shouldn't they be DC?

JLA>Avengers. I'm just sayin'.

quote:
Originally posted by Progfrog:

quote:

quote:

east are DC.

I don't want to get all nerdy, but the West is stronger so shouldn't they be DC?

Oblivian, Eternity, Infinity, Galactus, Onslaught, Apocalypse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JLA smile_owned.gif lol

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

east are DC.

Oblivian, Eternity, Infinity, Galactus, Onslaught, Apocalypse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JLA smile_owned.gif lol

Nigga, please. DC has equivalents to everyone you just mentioned and you know it.

Apoc is a jobber anyways. And the whole Onslaught saga was...

Wow, nvm.

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

Hmm...that would be a good Survivor Series match. I'd take the Avengers though.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

east are DC.

Nigga, please. DC has equivalents to everyone you just mentioned and you know it.

Apoc is a jobber anyways. And the whole Onslaught saga was...

Wow, nvm.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Who was Batman & Robin w/Shaq & Kobe?

shaq was the incredible hulk and kobe was iron man

Something occurred to me when I read this and I hope it's not what you were trying to imply...

No matter, I lol'd icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

Thor vs. Superman- Thor is the freaking son of a GOD and is rocking one of the strongest weapons in all of comic book history. He is probably the only dude on Marvel that can match up with Superman. Pull.

Ironman vs. Batman- Which rich boy has the better toys? On the grounds that Stark makes his own instead of relying on others... Adv: Ironman

Hulk vs. Flash- Speed vs Strength, Flash would be alright for a little while until the Hulk eventually gets his hands on him. Then it is all over. Adv: Hulk.

Cap America vs. Grn Lantern- This one is a rout. I like the lantern but come on America would be using him to clean his shield. Adv. Cap America.

3-0 Marvel and the rest of them would eventually overwhelm Superman. This could swing back into DC comics favor if we through in Wonderwoman vs the Wasp but even then it's not gonna be easy.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

Thor vs. Superman- Thor is the freaking son of a GOD and is rocking one of the strongest weapons in all of comic book history. He is probably the only dude on Marvel that can match up with Superman. Pull.

Ironman vs. Batman- Which rich boy has the better toys? On the grounds that Stark makes his own instead of relying on others... Adv: Ironman

Hulk vs. Flash- Speed vs Strength, Flash would be alright for a little while until the Hulk eventually gets his hands on him. Then it is all over. Adv: Hulk.

Cap America vs. Grn Lantern- This one is a rout. I like the lantern but come on America would be using him to clean his shield. Adv. Cap America.

3-0 Marvel and the rest of them would eventually overwhelm Superman. This could swing back into DC comics favor if we through in Wonderwoman vs the Wasp but even then it's not gonna be easy.

Superman would destroy Thor. I don't like him, but they made him ridiculously strong. Like, he would kill anyone in Dragonball Z with his finger.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

You do realize that Captain America is simply a dude on steroids right? I mean, literally. Green Lantern can shape the entire cosmos. *** are you talking about?