Sign in to follow this  
gporter

Official Gamethread: Magic @ Celtics 5/24 8:30pm ET

I'm gonna predict a Celtics 97-82 win. Pretty much just like every game in this series, Boston pounces on us early and we play come from behind all night.

Hate seeing a sweep in the ECF after all we've been through. But we have no answer for them, and they have all the answers for us.

It's no coincidence that we have been held to almost 20 points per game below our season average.

Boston by 17

96-79 icon_frown.gifsmile_flush.gif

Here is to a a very active off season.

The day I will finally realize that our season is over.

I just don't believe it until this game comes.

Watched all 82 games, watched a sweep of the first two rounds and thought to myself "Wow, this is our year".

What a disappointment.

I'm tired of inconsistency. This season is over. If we loose the series I hope we get swept. I think we need some changes.

Who is our leader?

Lewis: $20 million a year for like 2 pts the first game, 5 the 2nd and 4 the 3rd.

Nelson not penetrating, holding the ball too long, not being a factor. We need someone to step up and control the tempo and that's normally what the PG does.

Carter another inconsistent player.

Howard needs to simply work on his offense more.

Players like Wade only have a few bad games.

I wish this team had more heart. All these people having bad games and nobody is there stepping up.

well boston by 15

maybe now diwght will stop preaching hunger and get in the gym with the core that are signed to return and do somthing about this.

I think that if SOMEHOW we win this game, it will still be a tough series. We may gain momentum and win our home game than it's 3-2 and anything is possible.

BTW, I loved your thread.

This team has plenty of heart. Look at what they did last year. They just don't wanna show up against Boston for any reason. This series is over anyway. Boston wins by 15+

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

BTW, I loved your thread.

Thanks brah, Magic lose this one though. Celtics are just too good.

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

This team has plenty of heart. Look at what they did last year. They just don't wanna show up against Boston for any reason. This series is over anyway. Boston wins by 15+

You cant compare this team and last years team because simply its not the same team...

"This team" has no heart simply put...im sure 5 of us board members could score 12 points in a Qt. against boston its pitiful