Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Cavs fans upset with fake chalk toss lol

Cavs are fans very upset with Dwights chalk toss. They say it belongs to LeBron and LeBron only. Also, Dwight is immature, hes mocking LeBron.. LeBron is classy unlike dwight (bulls towel boy). Ne way I found their comments very entertaining. http://www.cavfanatic.com/go/t...oward_mocking_LeBron what u think lebron thinks of HIS chalk toss being used?

Cavs are fans very upset with Dwights chalk toss. They say it belongs to LeBron and LeBron only. Also, Dwight is immature, hes mocking LeBron.. LeBron is classy unlike dwight (bulls towel boy). Ne way I found their comments very entertaining. http://www.cavfanatic.com/go/t...oward_mocking_LeBron what u think lebron thinks of HIS chalk toss being used?

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

Get over it, LeBron and Dwight are friends, LeBron laughs it off if he sees it, I guarantee it.

And you belived in this ?

You don't know that Dwight hate LeBron more than anything in the world, more than telemarketers and closed toilet seats by women ?

D12 want to see LBJ humulilated and in agonising pains, both mentally and physically.

This powder thing is just first step of the master plan, humiliation at beginning. As for the rest, for now I only figured out that at the end Dwight want to kidnapp LeBron puppies, kill them and eat their flesh(not necessary in this particular order). Why do you think Dwight is faking to be LeBron friend ? To give him the puppies as a present and when he'll love them kidnapp puppies, all rest record on tape and LeBron would be devastated.

You can also use puppies as a practical leverage. Send their ears to show that it's serious and force LBJ to throw away games in next playoffs if Magic would face Cavs.

It's so obvious.

Most pathetic display of whining I ever saw over a simple joke LeBron would most likely enjoy himself. These people need to get over their King. Dwight does not concern himself with LeBron that much. They need to worry about the Celtics lol

WOW

I went to it.

And really..... really? they have to be dumbest fans around.

The arguements they make have no evidence backed to them, one of the nicest (yeah he may whine a bit) guys in the nba and they are calling him classless?

So it was Howard that stayed on the court and watched Kobe hold the championship last year?

I guess they just have memory loss.. they must of forgotten Lebron running off in a hissy fit in the ECF last year.

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

I actually had to go register there (and now I think I need a shower), and had to say something.

What did you say? It's already gone.

Not the brightest bunch over there. About half of them suggested LeBron punch Dwight in the face.

...lol

i thought this was the play of the night had me laughing hard.

any way i just read the cavs thread on this and no only is my IQ now lower but 1 moron saying we have to get past atlanta first!!!

big statment from a fan base whom just gave away home court advantage......