Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Pigeons Gm 1 Rd 2 5/4

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

It's really hard to dislike the Hawks. I suppose I might hate them if they were always beating us or something. But they have a great group of guys. No obvious jerks. They play solid, they seem to genuinely like each other and their coach. I'd be rooting for them against any other team in the East.

Not mention former Magic players in Mo Evans and Zaza, two guys that you never have to worry about playing hard.

Man we need to start playing. This is getting unbearable. So much off-time it REALLY feels like we've been knocked out.

Even a co-worker of mine asked if we have been knocked out, because he hasn't seen any mention of the Magic in the news. Just Cavs, Lakers, Jazz, Spurs, Hawks, Celtics and Suns. No Magic. Hmmm..

Guess that's the disadvantages of following one of the best teams in the playoffs. Likely sweeps and waiting for 7 game series to come to an end. Loooots of off-time.

I love my Magic.

I wouldn't take the Hawks lightly since they use to actually give the magic problems with the same roster during the regular season a couple of years ago. Now the Hawks just continually lay gator eggs against the Magic.

There a great team with no real leader and no real all-star. Josh Smith still hasn't improved on his shot and it looks like hasn't improved on his slashing either.

At the Magic's best, I see a sweep. At the Magic's worst, I see a 5 or 6 game series. Wins just depend on the effort and efficiency on court and the officiating of course. We don't want another travel call missed against the Hawks.

this will be tight in the first in half and we will come from 4 down at the break and run away with the game by 20.

quote:
Originally posted by anish_vince:

IM SOO HAPPY icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif...

Im going to Game 3 icon_smile.gif... !! ... i hope i wont be the only Magic fan in Phillips Arena :P

you might be the only one there.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Even a co-worker of mine asked if we have been knocked out, because he hasn't seen any mention of the Magic in the news. Just Cavs, Lakers, Jazz, Spurs, Hawks, Celtics and Suns. No Magic. Hmmm..

yep ~ i had a similar encounter, went to the billiards couple days ago watching the boston/cavs and having a beer or two or (actually i dont remember the count), the owner was asking about the same question. i was surprise , then what even more surprising is that i replied to him "Yes, the Magic swept the series and just waiting for boston or cavs to finish" .....

even my subconscious is telling me that we're waiting for round 3 , yikes

so. Magic Win !

quote:

Im going to Game 3 icon_smile.gif... !! ... i hope i wont be the only Magic fan in Phillips Arena :P

I'm sure there will be others.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

I'm sure there will be others.

2h3oi3b.jpg

props for the sig man, that thing looks dope