Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Celtics

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4life06:

Do you guys not see all the thrown elbows dwight gets away with going for a rebound??? You guys need to stop using the refs as an excuse. Really makes you guys look bad.

You being here claiming you don't care what our fanbase thinks makes you look bad...

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4life06:

Do you guys not see all the thrown elbows dwight gets away with going for a rebound??? You guys need to stop using the refs as an excuse. Really makes you guys look bad.

Sorry..i might get banned for this..but..are you an i**ot?

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

The only thing he has left to do is win a championship..There won't be any excuses. Back to back MVPs, the league's best record, and putting up #'s that only Jordan and Robertson put up before...Let him play it all he wants to, and let the media praise him for it. Fact of the matter is, the Cavs are expected to win, and when/if they do, there will be no praise, just concern about the next series.

And for you to say that it's not hurting as bad as he makes it out to be...How do you know?? Am I saying it does?? Definitely not, but I am saying you don't know, and I don't know..Only he and the trainers know. Let it be.

I think Cavs in 5, but if they lose, it happens.

Why is it, everytime someone speaks of Lebron and winning a championship, it is always referred to him and not the team? It's as if everyone thinks that Lebron and Lebron only deserves a championship. This is one of the things that bothers me with the Cavaliers team, and it started when Shaq said he is here to "win a ring for the King." Everyone is trying to win a ring for this one guy, what about those other people on the team? They deserve recognition as well for their plays and effort. I understand that if Lebron wins so does the team, but people make it sound like the Cavs only reason for trying to win a championship is to please one person.

I don't get it.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

The BEST part of the game was when Inside the NBA interviewed Shaq. Shaq made a reference to beating the Kings to Webbers expense. Webber responds: "Tim Donaghy is on the phone for you!"

That was great, but it went over Shaq's head. He thought they were saying the Celtics got calls then he said, "You guys said it, not me."

I saw that and yelled at the TV, "No fatass, they're saying YOU got every call!"

quote:
Originally posted by dreamingincolors:

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

The only thing he has left to do is win a championship..There won't be any excuses. Back to back MVPs, the league's best record, and putting up #'s that only Jordan and Robertson put up before...Let him play it all he wants to, and let the media praise him for it. Fact of the matter is, the Cavs are expected to win, and when/if they do, there will be no praise, just concern about the next series.

And for you to say that it's not hurting as bad as he makes it out to be...How do you know?? Am I saying it does?? Definitely not, but I am saying you don't know, and I don't know..Only he and the trainers know. Let it be.

I think Cavs in 5, but if they lose, it happens.

Why is it, everytime someone speaks of Lebron and winning a championship, it is always referred to him and not the team? It's as if everyone thinks that Lebron and Lebron only deserves a championship. This is one of the things that bothers me with the Cavaliers team, and it started when Shaq said he is here to "win a ring for the King." Everyone is trying to win a ring for this one guy, what about those other people on the team? They deserve recognition as well for their plays and effort. I understand that if Lebron wins so does the team, but people make it sound like the Cavs only reason for trying to win a championship is to please one person.

I don't get it.

That's because it is, young one.

quote:
Winston Wolf

Prospect

Posted May 02, 2010 05:07 PM Hide Post

im not saying that he doesnt get some questionable calls but not to the extent where "he should foul out of every game"

He also gets to take about 4 steps on his drives without being called for travel! Happens a few times every game.

Blaming the refs is a loser's mentality. It is an excuse and can blind you to the mistakes your team made and the adjustments that need to be made.

Did the Cavs get some favorable calls" Of course. Boston will get those calls in Boston. It's just how the game is. You have to adjust to what is being called. Worst call of the game was the charge with Mo Williams. Mo wasn't set at all. It's still just one play. Play tough D and get the ball back.

I have a feeling Magic fans are going to be very frustrated with how Howard gets officiated in this next series. Publically calling out the officials on your blog is just going to make the refs officiate you tougher.

quote:
Originally posted by MMacOH:

Blaming the refs is a loser's mentality. It is an excuse and can blind you to the mistakes your team made and the adjustments that need to be made.

Did the Cavs get some favorable calls" Of course. Boston will get those calls in Boston. It's just how the game is. You have to adjust to what is being called. Worst call of the game was the charge with Mo Williams. Mo wasn't set at all. It's still just one play. Play tough D and get the ball back.

I have a feeling Magic fans are going to be very frustrated with how Howard gets officiated in this next series. Publically calling out the officials on your blog is just going to make the refs officiate you tougher.

Thank you for making our lives all the better with your insight. How 'bout go spread your knowledge on a Boston forum and stay away from here until you're actually playing us.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by MMacOH:

Thank you for making our lives all the better with your insight. How 'bout go spread your knowledge on a Boston forum and stay away from here until you're actually playing us.

I'm sorry....I didn't realize rational thought wasn't allowed in here. What did I say that deserved that kind of an answer?

How would you handle coaching your kid when he wants to constantly blame the refs? You can't control the refs, you have to adjust to them.