Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

Doc Rivers

For the past few days, I've been hearing that Doc Rivers may not coach next year to spend time with his family. After I watched the aged Celtics play yesterday, I think his decision is based on how old the team really is and they do not have a chance at it again.

If I'm not mistaken, SVG has 1 year left in his contract and if he can't win it all this year, would you mind getting Rivers for the 2011-2012 season?

I honestly can't remember...why did Doc left the Magic?

For the past few days, I've been hearing that Doc Rivers may not coach next year to spend time with his family. After I watched the aged Celtics play yesterday, I think his decision is based on how old the team really is and they do not have a chance at it again.

If I'm not mistaken, SVG has 1 year left in his contract and if he can't win it all this year, would you mind getting Rivers for the 2011-2012 season?

I honestly can't remember...why did Doc left the Magic?

Why think about getting a new coach when Coach Party is doing a mighty fine job right now?

Doc hasn't been "coaching" for a very long time, he is a glorified cheerleader. Hey may be a good motivator but that is about it, that team has coached themselves for the most part with the only real direction coming from Tom Thibideau.

In other words, he would be one of the last people I would want to coach this team.

Nope.

He sucked while he was here....

And he sucked when he was with Boston, when they didnt have Allen and KG...

He doesnt know how to incorporate new players... Nate, Sheed, Finely...

So he is pretty much everything you dont want in a Coach...

SVG by the way will be the Coach for years to come... People who fire coaches because they didnt win the Championship are very near sighted and dumb...

Our front office has a vision, but it ultimately falls on the players to get the job done...

If Lee had made that Dunk (or if Kobe hadnt pushed him)... If Fisher would of bricked that 3 (of if Nelson was faster at closing out)...

We would be talking different....

Sooooo.

No...

Doc is not a good Coach... Average sure...

Doc is a ri-tard.

One of the worst coaches I can remember seeing in a long time. His game day coaching was pathetic. He'd just roll the ball out and tell Tracy "go to work."

Don't throw SVG under the bus like that for this man.

smile_svgsad.png