Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Bulls

how about pollution?

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Yeah I know. This is getting out of hand. You should see the amount of ash on the south and southeast part of the country here. Inches of ash. Day as dark as night. No sunlight whatsoever. Just darkness.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Chaz:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

So whats happening... im stuck in London because of the Volcano....

Since I'm from the frozen rock that's spewing out all that ash, I just want to apologize for my rock's bad temper. Hope you can get home soon.

This volcano is causing havoc over here. I woke up this morning to find a layer of fine ash all over my car, and I live just north of London. Nobody can get in or out of the country, pretty grim really.

Yeah I know. This is getting out of hand. You should see the amount of ash on the south and southeast part of the country here. Inches of ash. Day as dark as night. No sunlight whatsoever. Just darkness.

I now feel silly for complaining about Utah's winter.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

how about pollution?

quote:

Note sure, but I know this thing isn't good for your lungs. Small minerals and glass materials that can really harm you, besides the fine ash itself.

528252.jpg

528255.jpg

528271.jpg

wow, hold your breath in for a couple of weeks ? ? icon_smile.gif

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

how about pollution?

quote:

Note sure, but I know this thing isn't good for your lungs. Small minerals and glass materials that can really harm you, besides the fine ash itself.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

how about pollution?

quote:

528252.jpg

528255.jpg

528271.jpg

Wow, they're pretty amazing pictures Addi. You can't even tell that there's any ash in the sky over here, there was a layer of ash this morning but thats it. Still managed to cripple the flights in and out of England though.

Well...what did you expect? Fair officiating and a fairy tail belief that the Cavs wouldn't get favored. You guys are funny.

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

EVEN the Announcer screamed foul on that one.

oh and nice flop Varajoa

Cavs are a joke of a team sometimes. Theyre good, but flopping and complaining needs to go

Flop? Noah got him with the elbow. Yeah complaining from other teams need to go too

Okay, if you can't admit an Anderson Varejao flop there is no hope for you man.