Sign in to follow this  
patport21

Tim Legler LOL

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

sweet

But...everyone knows lebron will win it but cmon how can it not be dwight...Leading the league in Rebounds , Blocks , FG%, Double Double's ....

Do you expect a Small Forward to average 13 rebounds, shoot 60%, get 4 blocks a game??

Ok...Let Dwight shoot 80% from the FT line, let him shoot 34% from 3, let him average almost 9 asts a game.

It's not about what you lead in, it's about what you do for your team. LeBron is the Cavs, Dwight is not the Magic. Without LeBron, the Cavs have lost these past 3-4 games...Without him the last 3 years, they have won 1 time, and lost over 10 times. With him, they're a championship contender, without him, they get a top 10 pick. That's why he's the MVP.

I'm not knocking Dwight, because he is a great player, but shame on you for saying "how can it not be Dwight."

I can't believe you would ask how can it not be Dwight, that it just amazing.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

CLIPPERS ANNOUNCER JUST ASKED BARON DAVIS WHO HE THINKS IS THE MVP AND HE SAID DWIGHT HOWARD. NOW THAT MAN SHOULD BE AN ANALYST WHEN HE RETIRES FROM THE NBA BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS ****

sweet

But...everyone knows lebron will win it but cmon how can it not be dwight...Leading the league in Rebounds , Blocks , FG%, Double Double's ....

take dwight off the magic and we're still a playoff team. take lebron off the cavs and they're in the lottery. it's really that simple. which player means more to their team? lebron hands down.

It's not Dwight's fault that Danny Ferry put you, me, TITY and Cutestory around LeBron.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

Wow. Can't believe anyone would pick Celtics. If the Celtics remain 4th seed, I doubt they will get past the Heat.

You can't believe anyone would pick Celtics before the season?

idk about thread

The MVP has been under-crediting defensive output since the late 60s. It's hardly news.

And anyone getting outraged by this thread should seriously chill out. Legler said something you disagreed with. Big deal. By drawing attention to what he said, you only give him a bigger audience, and thereby give his opinion more authority.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:

sweet

Do you expect a Small Forward to average 13 rebounds, shoot 60%, get 4 blocks a game??

Ok...Let Dwight shoot 80% from the FT line, let him shoot 34% from 3, let him average almost 9 asts a game.

It's not about what you lead in, it's about what you do for your team. LeBron is the Cavs, Dwight is not the Magic. Without LeBron, the Cavs have lost these past 3-4 games...Without him the last 3 years, they have won 1 time, and lost over 10 times. With him, they're a championship contender, without him, they get a top 10 pick. That's why he's the MVP.

I'm not knocking Dwight, because he is a great player, but shame on you for saying "how can it not be Dwight."

I can't believe you would ask how can it not be Dwight, that it just amazing.

You're wrong. By a lot. Historically speaking, having the best interior presence in the league makes you a lot more likely to win the Title than the most productive perimeter player. More specifically it is, or should be at least, very important for every team in the league to be very good at team defense and defensive rebounding and no player in the league does more to help their team than Dwight Howard. Dwight's defensive rebounding percentage is a lot more important than Lebron's assist numbers and it would be a struggle to form any kind of argument that could suggest otherwise.

And your understanding of the MVP award is kind of a joke. Lebron is the MVP because he is most statistically productive player on the team with the best record in the league. That's what that award means. That's it.

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

Please say yall saw that!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You need to change or reduce the size of your signature picture. The max limit is 150 x 600 pixels. This is not a suggestion.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

CLIPPERS ANNOUNCER JUST ASKED BARON DAVIS WHO HE THINKS IS THE MVP AND HE SAID DWIGHT HOWARD. NOW THAT MAN SHOULD BE AN ANALYST WHEN HE RETIRES FROM THE NBA BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS ****

sweet

take dwight off the magic and we're still a playoff team. take lebron off the cavs and they're in the lottery. it's really that simple. which player means more to their team? lebron hands down.

It's not Dwight's fault that Danny Ferry put you, me, TITY and Cutestory around LeBron.

Alright which one of you are Varevulva?

I really wish I had seen this segment, mostly for Mashburn instead of Legler..

Anyone know of somewhere on the internet to see this clip?

Tim Legler and Jon Barry take turns kissing Lebron's ***. I wouldn't be hating on Lebron if he wasn't so rude, arrogant, and everything that the Magic is not.

ESPN can miss history happening -- it will be their loss when they look back at these years and realize history is in the making with a player called Dwight Howard.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Its obvious whats going on here. Lebron caught Tim Legler and Jon Barry humping in the bathroom of a Cleveland gay bar and now they being blackmailed by Lebron.

HILARIOUS!!!!!

Post of the year. I can't stop laughing! Pay attention TreyTime, you can learn something from this guy.