Sign in to follow this  
Budweiser5587

Tonights Magic Killer?

Yes this is a rap song but this is relating to the Magic.

In order to against the Bulls, we have to make it rain on them .....s. (Traslation for the white people is "shoot the lights out on those fools")

But this is'nt dealing with making it rain.

My main focus is who is going to make it rain against us?

Luol Deng

Ben Wallace?

Kirk Heirick

Chris Duhon

Andres Nocioni*

Ben Gordon

These are the make it rain candidates but I choose Gordon. I dislike the smurk seen on his face when he plays basketball against the Orlando Magic.

Yes this is a rap song but this is relating to the Magic.

In order to against the Bulls, we have to make it rain on them .....s. (Traslation for the white people is "shoot the lights out on those fools")

But this is'nt dealing with making it rain.

My main focus is who is going to make it rain against us?

Luol Deng

Ben Wallace?

Kirk Heirick

Chris Duhon

Andres Nocioni*

Ben Gordon

These are the make it rain candidates but I choose Gordon. I dislike the smurk seen on his face when he plays basketball against the Orlando Magic.

There was another rap song back in the day that said.....Who that **ga is, Ben Wallace.

Not that I think he is gonna, do an Ice Cube and *k around and get a triple double but he was part of a song, so he is the winner.

Ben Gordon is the streakiest shooter in the NBA and it seems like everybody hits a hot streak against the Magic. Naturally, Ben Gordon should go 6-6 from beyond the three-point line and put in 6 of 7 freethrows.

Deng was off against us last time we played them so I'd look for him to return to his post allstar game form and drop 25 plus on us.

Malik Allen makes me nervous.

Hienrich is another possibility.

Ben Wallace won't do it to us offensively but he may lock up Dwight again and hold him to 10-15 pts. which is basically like Wallace himself scoring 20+. With Howard guarded by an elite defender, the Magic are really going to need some production out of Milicic and Turkoglu (ala the last 4-5 games).