Sign in to follow this  
Obawan12

LeBron: I won't stop until I bring a title to Cleveland

I have always felt that Lebron will stay in Cleveland until he wins a ring there, then leave. He will stay if he loses and his supporting cast is strong.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: If he wins it this year, he's gone. If he loses he stays.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

It's ridiculous that a guy creates a online name like "Peaceful Cavalier" that screams "I really just want to talk" and still gets hammered mercilessly for no reason.

I would honestly trade away Deadman, Magicfan1961 and a few others for the Cavs fans participating in this thread in a heartbeat.

emory what the ------- i thought we were friends you realise im going to have to take you off my christmas card list icon_biggrin.gif

any way my post in this thread was more to do with the fact that if we go on thier site and poste this about our team or any of our players we would been banned.

Look at after game 1 of last years efc when one of our respected members (i cant remember who it was) went over and tried to talk to them and he got fully roasted and banned.

"God, I just read through this entire thread,"

"Oh yeah? What of it? If you don't mind, DoM, I'm trying to take the day off today. I spent all day yesterday turning my dead son's body into communion wafers, so I'm a little tired,"

"I know, it's just...I don't know. I guess I'd just like to file a bug report,"

"A bug report? On what?"

"On the human race,"

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:

It's ridiculous that a guy creates a online name like "Peaceful Cavalier" that screams "I really just want to talk" and still gets hammered mercilessly for no reason.

I would honestly trade away Deadman, Magicfan1961 and a few others for the Cavs fans participating in this thread in a heartbeat.

emory what the ------- i thought we were friends you realise im going to have to take you off my christmas card list icon_biggrin.gif

any way my post in this thread was more to do with the fact that if we go on thier site and poste this about our team or any of our players we would been banned.

Look at after game 1 of last years efc when one of our respected members (i cant remember who it was) went over and tried to talk to them and he got fully roasted and banned.

that was me, i wasn't really respectful though. I said they had no shot against us among other things.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:

that was me, i wasn't really respectful though. I said they had no shot against us among other things.

you werent the original poster were you????

and the truth hurts especally when they had blown a 20 point lead.

Still waiting for MagicFan1961 (wow you're almost 50? That HAS to suck) to post her picture on here.

TICK TOCK

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Still waiting for MagicFan1961 (wow you're almost 50? That HAS to suck) to post her picture on here.

TICK TOCK

I wonder if she's the woman MF83 took home the other night...

smile_gortatmad.png

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

With all due respect to everyone (except possibly Magicfan1961, who is way to serious over an internet message board), this thread has been one of the most hilarious things I have read in a while. I have broke out laughing at least 3 times reading through this stuff. It was great. All this thread needs is some pics and it will be complete.

So... uh... how about that LeBron James character? Don't you guyz think he rokz??? icon_biggrin.gif

mo-cut.jpg

It just had to be done.