2. Orl

3. Bos

4. Atl

RealGM has:

1. Cle

2. Orl

3. Atl

4. Bos

Now, Atl won the season series VS the Celtics, so wouldn't that make Atl the 3rd seat in case of a tie between Bos and Atl? Right now their records are identical which would make RealGM right and NBA.com and ESPN wrong (and biased).

ESPN and NBA.com has:

1. Cle

2. Orl

3. Bos

4. Atl

RealGM has:

1. Cle

2. Orl

3. Atl

4. Bos

Now, Atl won the season series VS the Celtics, so wouldn't that make Atl the 3rd seat in case of a tie between Bos and Atl? Right now their records are identical which would make RealGM right and NBA.com and ESPN wrong (and biased).

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Seeding, it's playoff seeding.

Playoff seating determines where you sit to watch the game.

ha ha ha ha ha ha.... You kill me sometimes Echo.

bostons run home

v sacramento

v san antonio

v thunder

v houston

v cleveland

@ new york

@ toronto

v washington

@ milwaukee

@ chicago

v milwaukee

atlantas home run

@ philly

v indiana

v lakers

@ cleveland

v detroit

@ charlotte

@ detroit

v toronto

@ washington

@ milwaukee

v cleveland

as much as i hate to say it advantge boston for the 3rd seed.

I see Celts going 8-3, with losses to Thunder, Spurs and Cavs, while finishing in a run to go into the postseason in streaky mode.

Atlanta is going to lose at least to Lakers, 1 of 2 against Cavs, at Charlotte and Detroit. I dont see them better than 7-4, possibly 6-5.

So I guess Boston will wait for us in the 2nd round. Never know if this is a good or a bad thing.

Here is an interesting scenario: what if Cleveland has already locked up HCA throughout, and then whether Atlanta wins or loses against us determines if they are 3rd or 4th? Then, we would control who we get to play in the 2nd round (assuming no upsets in the first round).

We could rest our starters if we want Boston, or play them if we want Atlanta. Interesting...

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

Here is an interesting scenario: what if Cleveland has already locked up HCA throughout, and then whether Atlanta wins or loses against us determines if they are 3rd or 4th? Then, we would control who we get to play in the 2nd round (assuming no upsets in the first round).

We could rest our starters if we want Boston, or play them if we want Atlanta. Interesting...

Who would you prefer?

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

Who would you prefer?

No question they want to avoid Boston in the 2nd round. That is if they don't get knocked out by the Bobcats in the 1st round.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

Who would you prefer?

No question they want to avoid Boston in the 2nd round. That is if they don't get knocked out by the Bobcats in the 1st round.

i dont think it matters cleveland wont smash atlanta in the 2nd round like they did last year id go 4-1 with much closer margins than last year i also think they would do the same to boston 4-1. we are their true challenge in the east.