Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Make sure Bianchi eats crow

Please dont show email address's

Let him know what you think. Especially after last weeks "Dont Be Silly, We're Not Getting Billy" column. The guy is a joke.

Please dont show email address's

Let him know what you think. Especially after last weeks "Dont Be Silly, We're Not Getting Billy" column. The guy is a joke.

Bianchi sucks and is a complete idiot - always has he been an idiot - he probably thinks BHill should still be here and not Billy D.

Bianchi - if you read this - please fire yourself for irresponsible journalism, oops, let me scratch the irresponsible journalism, to be a total ***.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

Do you have the feeling that Otis went out of his way to hand the local reporters some dung medicine for all the trash talking about Otis and BVW recently?

I been thinking the same thing. Just goes to show when Otis wants to keep something quiet he can. I bet Otis was having a good chucle at pay back if he id facilitate any of these bogus stories.

He's just part of the long legacy of ****ty sports reporters that have covered this franchise over the years. Remember, the Sentinel played a big part in The Diesel's departure (and anyone who doesn't believe that is lying to themselves). They've always been a thorn in the Magic's side.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

Bianchi sucks and is a complete idiot - always has he been an idiot - he probably thinks BHill should still be here and not Billy D.

Bianchi - if you read this - please fire yourself for irresponsible journalism, oops, let me scratch the irresponsible journalism, to be a total ***.

LOL, that was hilarious! Him firing himself instead of quitting. Never heard that one before.

I don't ever read what Sentinel writers have to say. Heck, I don't even listen to local news channels for anything. Basically all amateur. However, I admit to getting to heated up over ESPN "analysts." Specifically Kirk Herbstreit. I hate that dude.

When I got back into following Magic Basketball, it were these kind of people that were my source of information. There are too many clowns in that business that are getting paid to right utter nonsense. The Donovan thing is a little tough though, surely the majority of fans felt the odds were slim.

IMO Bianchi should eat Shyatt and die!

Let this be the beginning of a long and productive Shyatty relationship.