Sign in to follow this  
Arex Bawrin

Just watched the Sports Reporters...

They were all gushing to a potential Lebron vs. Kobe finale. They said the NBA needs this to save the league and such and such. ESPN makes me sick sometimes. The only way the Magic get any airtime on this network is if d-bags like Jon Barry have something negative to say about D12 or our offensive style. F*k ESPN.

They were all gushing to a potential Lebron vs. Kobe finale. They said the NBA needs this to save the league and such and such. ESPN makes me sick sometimes. The only way the Magic get any airtime on this network is if d-bags like Jon Barry have something negative to say about D12 or our offensive style. F*k ESPN.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

So basically, us going to mthe finals and possibly winning a title would be to the detrement of the nba. Sounds like an ESPN thought process.

I saw the show, but I did not hear the part about needing to save the game or the detriment part, but what they basically said was that they wanted to see another Magic Johnson/Larry Bird type of Finals. It's not about the teams. It is about 2 players (Kobe and LeBron)

It was the consensus of the panel that this is a match up that needs to happen.

Mike Lupica said that he loves the Magic, but the league OWES it to the NBA to have the Kobe/Lebron matchup like the Magic Johnson/Larry Bird NBA finals matchup.

I saw the show also and I'd have to agree with them. As a fan of the SPORT (not magic), one would love to see a Kobe vs. Lebron finals. 2 of the best players in the game going at it....mano-a-mano. I hate Lebron and the hype he gets, but to see him vs. Kobe would be very fun.

I love the Magic and think we'll win a title this year, but if its kobe & lebron going at it, i'll be just as tuned into the finals as if the Magic was playing (unless Cavs beat us blatantly because of the refs and bogus calls, then I'd go burn down the offices in NY).

why dont they just let the GAME decide... all thsi bs talk whats the point of having other teams fighting for glory... if LeBron and Kobe deserve they will meet...

for me its a DALLAS/DENVER vs. MAGIC finals...

wahtever, fuk ESPN...

who gives a FUK what they say....

I feel like (if LBJ stays in Cleveland for the long haul) that the Magic and Cavs are gonna switch back and forth in Finals appearances.

I definitely feel like between this season and next, the Orlando Magic will win at least one NBA Championship if not both of them.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

So basically, us going to mthe finals and possibly winning a title would be to the detrement of the nba. Sounds like an ESPN thought process.

I saw the show, but I did not hear the part about needing to save the game or the detriment part, but what they basically said was that they wanted to see another Magic Johnson/Larry Bird type of Finals. It's not about the teams. It is about 2 players (Kobe and LeBron)

It was the consensus of the panel that this is a match up that needs to happen.

Mike Lupica said that he loves the Magic, but the league OWES it to the NBA to have the Kobe/Lebron matchup like the Magic Johnson/Larry Bird NBA finals matchup.

crap like this is why ppl think NBA is fixed

Save the NBA? When did it need to be saved?

If they would stop jock riding Lebron they would actually HELP the NBA.

Lebron VS Kobe? How about Magic vs Lakers? I'd take Barnes Vs Kobe over Lebron Vs Kobe in a 7 game series any day. These reporters know **** about makes a good series. It has nothing to do with stats and 2 individuals. Its about passion and role players stepping up like Barnes did.

I hate ESPN. I really do. Imo, they should've been boycotted a long time ago.