Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Would you do this suggested Sentinel trade for Collison?(link)

I know its a crazy idea, but how about we wait until the playoffs are over before starting offseason trade speculation?

I'd prefer to have Marcin concentrating on a championship run, than wondering what the Sentinel beat reporter believes could be his future home.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I know its a crazy idea, but how about we wait until the playoffs are over before starting offseason trade speculation?

I'd prefer to have Marcin concentrating on a championship run, than wondering what the Sentinel beat reporter believes could be his future home.

Stop making sense!

I think the trade makes sense in basketball terms. Financially, it may not.

Plus Marcin is a pass first center and you always need one of those.

NO may just be thinking of getting rid of Paul and his contract and keeping a cheap Collison.

That team is broke and even with CP3 they are not going anywhere. Time to rebuild!

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

NO may just be thinking of getting rid of Paul and his contract and keeping a cheap Collison.

*cough* *cough*...(whispers), come to Orlando Mr. Paul...

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Chris Paul is a top 10 player in this league. He is what LeBron James is to Cleveland, Kevin Durant is to the Thunder, etc.

Agree, Cleveland can win it all this year and Durant's team will make noise in the playoffs and are maybe one move away from being contenders. NO are simply not that good right now and I don't see a them playing good ball for the next few years.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Chris Paul is a top 10 player in this league. He is what LeBron James is to Cleveland, Kevin Durant is to the Thunder, etc.

So says all the experts...

My point being franchises just don't trade away their star player for no good reason. Especially not when they are arguably considered the best player at their position in the league. I don't care what "experts" say about the cap, luxury tax, blah blah blah. You know what sort of backlash the Hornets would get for trading Paul away? Puh-lease.