Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Would you do this suggested Sentinel trade for Collison?(link)

There is no trade that exists that makes sense for both teams that just involves Gortat on our end, and Collison is worth way more at 1.2m than Gortat is at 6m. No reason on the planet that NO does this when they're already paying Emeka Okafor $Texas to do pretty much nothing.

Also, Emeka Okafor makes 52m in the next 4 years after this one. Sweet Natalie Portman, what the hell?

i'd look elseway to be frank. Honestly, we also need a post presence, and when we have 4 gunners on the floor, where do we turn for a big man? Gortat is a tower and I like that when we have the bench in there. Bass and a pick for Collison would be great if we had that luxury, but NO's looking for size and Bass is clearly undersized compared to what they are expecting in return.

Nope def wouldn't do it! He's too small just like Meer and he weighs less than Meer! Bad deal! We need a bigger more Defensive PG who is pass first! I say **** NJ they don't need Wall and give them Gortat for Wall and Battie! All depending on if they get the first overall pick! Or any team for that matter would take Tat!

I'd do that trade in a heart beat. Although the Twin Towers look is nice I just dont ever see it coming to fruition here seeing as our stretch 4 look has been so successful. We wont be keeping Gortat forever and we need a backup for Jameer. Bring him on.

Although if I'm New Orleans I wouldn't make that trade. You have no idea if your going to be able to hang on to Chris Paul and Collison has all-star talent and ability if he can focus it.