Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

"Otiz" got offers from many teams RE: Bass & Gortat

Hopefully that bodes well for this summer...

quote:

Magic GM Otis Smith said he spoke to about "eight to 12 teams" before the NBA trade deadline on Thursday, and most were interested in little-used big men Marcin Gortat and Brandon Bass.

Smith wasn't buying what teams were selling, so he did what he said he would do

Hopefully that bodes well for this summer...

quote:

Magic GM Otis Smith said he spoke to about "eight to 12 teams" before the NBA trade deadline on Thursday, and most were interested in little-used big men Marcin Gortat and Brandon Bass.

Smith wasn't buying what teams were selling, so he did what he said he would do

Could make for an interesting off season. I would think that there will be a lot of movement around the league.

John Denton mentioned during one of the games that he felt that Otis was banking assets in order to make a big deal. Depending on how this post season goes I would think that some of our pieces could be used in a sign and trade to improve the team.

I'm glad no big deal went through. This team is good as it is and can beat anyone.

I will hope Otis make a big trade in the off season if we can't win it all!

I am so happy nothing happened. Thank you lord. I finally can sit back and enjoy the rest of the season and not have to look at this board and see more crap about how this player needs to be moved, or that player needs to go for this player. Are team is awesome. I love it. We are still the deepest team in the NBA. ROCK THE **** ON!!!!