Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Official Gamethread: Magic @ Bullz Wednesday Feb.10th 2010 8PM ET

We sleepwalk through it, the starters stink it up for a while with their eyes trained on thursday night and forgetting about this one, the reserves keep us in the game for a while, and we eventually realize whats happening and wake up, just in time for meer to hit a game winner.

That is, if they can even get to chicago with the snowstorm.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

We sleepwalk through it, the starters stink it up for a while with their eyes trained on thursday night and forgetting about this one, the reserves keep us in the game for a while, and we eventually realize whats happening and wake up, just in time for meer to hit a game winner.

That is, if they can even get to chicago with the snowstorm.

We all thought the Hornets weren't gonna play well because we figured they'd all be hungover/still celebrating the Saints' victory, but look what happened there...

At least the Bulls play Indiana tonight so they will be on a back to back. Hopefully it is a track meet.

As for our Thursday opponent they play the Nets at home this evening. That was some awesome scheduling.

a final buzzer beater shot from half court will be made by Vince. we still lose by 11 points. or.... Vince makes a buzzer beater shot from half court every quarter then we win by 1 point.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Despite Carter's performance last night, I can't trust this team to beat a subpar team for sh!t

I would not call the Bulls a subpar team. They are #6 in the Eastern Conference. I am not sure about this game. This young team will give the older Magic team problems. Derrick Rose will completely and totally own Nelson. Pango will go off. Carter will have another big night. Game will be close.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

Despite Carter's performance last night, I can't trust this team to beat a subpar team for sh!t

I would not call the Bulls a subpar team. They are #6 in the Eastern Conference. I am not sure about this game. This young team will give the older Magic team problems. Derrick Rose will completely and totally own Nelson. Pango will go off. Carter will have another big night. Game will be close.

Eastern..Conference.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

Eastern..Conference.

Have you seen the Eastern conference lower seeds playing lately? Their making huge strides.