Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

So like, what does your username even mean man? (EPIC THREAD)

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Drunk On Mystery is an old nickname I had in college, that was itself a reference to The Panda Song from Sifl and Olly.

I thought I was the only Sifl and Olly fan in existence. Do you have the season 3 DVD? It's spectacular.

Oh, and my name is obviously a tip of the hat to the first Magic big man combined with the worst Batman movie.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Drunk On Mystery is an old nickname I had in college, that was itself a reference to The Panda Song from Sifl and Olly.

I thought I was the only Sifl and Olly fan in existence. Do you have the season 3 DVD? It's spectacular.

Oh, and my name is obviously a tip of the hat to the first Magic big man combined with the worst Batman movie.

iStockHappyCoupleB.jpg

In 1995 i was trying to create a username on AOL and wanted to use Natedawg since my Name is Nathan... Of course it was taken so my dad typed in Natesroom.

I've used it ever since for everything

rtillaree = artillery

old moniker I have had since the early/mid 90's when I started rapping/making beats. It was given to me by someone I looked up to, it was said that I always had something for every occasion, no matter what the situation called for I had the artillery to handle it, or something along those lines. I spelled it stupid because it was the 90's, I was young and R is the first initial in my name, so it worked...

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNumber:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Aaaannnddd Skywise wins the award for dorkiest username on the board.

Also for gayest looking elf.

Watch it. I'll actually have you know "Skywise" bangs chicks left and right and drops them like bad habits. They ride wolves and kill tribal humans and trolls. In other words, they are badasses.

Case in point:

marvel24.jpg

We did this once before. I award Chareth 0 points for originality.

Back in my younger days I used to drive a Honda Civic. I was big into cars, imports, turbos, and all that stuff, without being gay and having ugly wings, useless bodykits and stupid lights. Straight up clean cars with power.

Name is David. I was joining a car forum and just did that. Davcivic. Ive used the same name for years, so I kept it here.

I do not own a civic anymore, but I can take one apart and put it back together with my eyes closed.