Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Celtics @ Magic 01/28 8PM

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

i still think we have the talent to win a championship, which is the saddest part. We are just not putting the pieces together..and i dunno if we ever will

Stan isn't helping

Boston is beautifully driving and dishing to Ray Allen at the 3pt line.

Wait a minute, wasn't that Magic's game plan? I guess not this year.

What the heck happened to Vince between this year and last year? Living up north, I watched him a lot last year and he still had his legs, shot and borderline dominance. This year he looks drugged. Lewis?!

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

I just don't understand exactly how we went so far backwards.

-Hedo Turkoglu

+Vince Carter

=The garbage you see on the floor known as the Orlando Magic

I think losing Lee has a bigger affect on the team than most people realise

quote:
Originally posted by dc3003:

lets be real if u watched magic games over the last 4 seasons, hedo was absent from just about every game until the 4th quarter , and it seems the magic are playing to hard there gettin wide open looks but missing.

and everytime theres a big game it seeems dwights picks up quite a few bs foul calls and it takes him out the game

I agree- Dwight must be smarter, and not committ stupid fouls. However, Turk is better than Carter. Any one is better than Carter. Heck, you can have some of the guys on the boards play for the Magic and they would be better. Carter acts like a ****ing 50 year old.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

We are so far removed from last years team. I can not believe Hedo meant that much to this team but I can see it. He was the ballhandler, playmaker and shooter that we miss. Just can't believe it.

So true I miss Turk too. Anyone who thinks Carter is better than Turk is a ****ing idiot.

Carter is better than Turk.

Hedo looked to get Lewis and Howard going in the first 3 quarters. Just because somebody is not scoring means he is absent from the game. The secret of the sauce was in the details.

quote:
Originally posted by dc3003:

lets be real if u watched magic games over the last 4 seasons, hedo was absent from just about every game until the 4th quarter , and it seems the magic are playing to hard there gettin wide open looks but missing.

and everytime theres a big game it seeems dwights picks up quite a few bs foul calls and it takes him out the game