Sign in to follow this  
Catman Forever

Time to Shut Vince Down

the reason this makes me so angry is because I was ALWAYS against Vince, even 2 years ago when we almost signed him... I dug up these old posts.

"Vince is NOT the right guy." - June 8th, 2007

"... As for those of you still on the Vince wagon... just remember, you wont have to see this at least once per game..."

carter_vince1227.jpg

- June 26, 2007

Iv seen all I need to see out of Carter the past 10 years. Not impressed.-

- June 29, 2007

I do not want to offend anyone on here, but anyone who thinks Vince , the no heart having, fake injury getting, team quiting, no defense playing, settle for jump shooting, max deal wanting....

June 29, 2007

It has all come true. Carter is a cancer, and this team is becoming unwatchable.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

the reason this makes me so angry is because I was ALWAYS against Vince, even 2 years ago when we almost signed him... I dug up these old posts.

"Vince is NOT the right guy." - June 8th, 2007

"... As for those of you still on the Vince wagon... just remember, you wont have to see this at least once per game..."

carter_vince1227.jpg

- June 26, 2007

Iv seen all I need to see out of Carter the past 10 years. Not impressed.-

- June 29, 2007

I do not want to offend anyone on here, but anyone who thinks Vince , the no heart having, fake injury getting, team quiting, no defense playing, settle for jump shooting, max deal wanting....

June 29, 2007

It has all come true. Carter is a cancer, and this team is becoming unwatchable.

Great post i agree 100 percent the man is killing us.

gotta say though, how fitting was it that VC drained two ridiculous threes in the closing moments of last nights defeat? just hurls two impossible shots, even on the VC impossible shot-o-meter and drills them, but he cant hit a 16' curl or layup to save his life in weeks...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

gotta say though, how fitting was it that VC drained two ridiculous threes in the closing moments of last nights defeat? just hurls two impossible shots, even on the VC impossible shot-o-meter and drills them, but he cant hit a 16' curl or layup to save his life in weeks...

Very fitting. When the pressure's off and the shots pretty much don't matter, VC can drain just about anything. When we need a bucket to start or maintain a run, he can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Heres something I noticed last night. In the 4th, when he'ld miss a shot, he'ld be holding his bad shoulder going back down the court. When he made those two 3's, he never touched his shoulder or had any kind of discomfort look on his face.

I've seen enough of this guy. He needs serious bench time or traded.

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

Heres something I noticed last night. In the 4th, when he'ld miss a shot, he'ld be holding his bad shoulder going back down the court. When he made those two 3's, he never touched his shoulder or had any kind of discomfort look on his face.

I've seen enough of this guy. He needs serious bench time or traded.

Awesome, to bad you didnt know this Vince Carter seceret or you could have been in the NBA. I am going to try out for the Magic next year, and do a monster lap up, and when I come down I am going to hold my ankle pretending it was supposed to be a crazy dunk.

You may be on to some thing, no you are on to some thing!!! Thanks for pointing this out.

Vince is broken down and just short of completly washed up. It might have been worth the risk but its tough to take now. Jeez I miss Courtney Lee. I wish we could somehow buy out Vince or find some other way to rid ourselves of him and trade to get Lee back in here. He didnt need the ball to be effective and the chemistry and flow was obviously better with him. Short of that missed layup in game 2 last season he had been terrific. Now its like watching a bad movie, you keep waiting for a something, anything to make you feel better about whats happening. sign....