Sign in to follow this  
Catman Forever

Time to Shut Vince Down

If VC is going to keep using that phantom shoulder "injury" as an excuse, it's time for Stan and Otis to put him on the shelf until it's "healed." He was brought here to help us get to the next level and instead has almost singlehandedly caused the de-evolution of this team.

It's easy for him to blame the shoulder for not driving the ball to the hoop. Is the shoulder forcing him to take 30-foot 3-pointers with 20 seconds left on the shot clock? I'm ready to say it: this guy is a bum. We got sold a bill of goods and trading for him looks like the biggest Magic error since Fran Freaking Vasquez. Until Vince can contribute something more than 30% shooting, it's time for him to sit.

If VC is going to keep using that phantom shoulder "injury" as an excuse, it's time for Stan and Otis to put him on the shelf until it's "healed." He was brought here to help us get to the next level and instead has almost singlehandedly caused the de-evolution of this team.

It's easy for him to blame the shoulder for not driving the ball to the hoop. Is the shoulder forcing him to take 30-foot 3-pointers with 20 seconds left on the shot clock? I'm ready to say it: this guy is a bum. We got sold a bill of goods and trading for him looks like the biggest Magic error since Fran Freaking Vasquez. Until Vince can contribute something more than 30% shooting, it's time for him to sit.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

It's official. Vince has established himself as the new forum scapegoat. That's one aspect of Hedo's role I never thought he'd replace.

Hedo was the scapegoat? Really? I seem to remember feeling pretty alone out on that island.

Alone being totally, totally right.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

It's official. Vince has established himself as the new forum scapegoat. That's one aspect of Hedo's role I never thought he'd replace.

Hedo was the scapegoat? Really? I seem to remember feeling pretty alone out on that island.

I hope you're joking. I mean, I know HEDO Club wasn't as prominent as we made it out to be, but we did our part. If you were Tom Hanks, me and Berto were Wilson.

quote:

quote:

While blaming Hedo for past struggles may have been totally justified, the amount of struggles we're having this season has already eclipsed them.

I have to admit that, first, I hated the trade, then, I started to like it, and now, I hate it again--so take my opinion FWIW--but, there really isn't much of a case to be made anymore that this team is better off without Hedo (and Lee). At least not yet.

If the playoffs started today, I'm not sure we'd make it out of the first round. Lots of time to turn it around. I guess..

Hedo club began mid-February and lasted til' the offseason.

Listen, I know you separated yourself from the pact in terms of pure, gratuitous Turkish hate. That much we can ALL acknowledge. But to belittle our effort regarding one of greatest clubs ever assembled? That's just awful.

quote:

quote:

As much as it pains me to actually associate myself with you, i'm pretty sure i was on that island.

Ive always disliked the Turk-o-flop...