Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez64

Barnes says team has no heart

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

Barnes letting this Magic organization-wide frustration out and having the wherewithal to step up to the likes of his All Star teammates won my respect. Certainly not in the most admirable fashion but ****, I agree with what he had to say. It seems the past few games, the bench plays with much more intensity with exception to Barnes.

Evaluating our teams play lately, our most successful lineup with players that put on their work boots everyday is:

Jason Williams

JJ Redick

Matt Barnes

Ryan Anderson (fought his way back into the rotation and is producing for the team)

Dwight Howard (the guy is a house. Although i'm starting to really dislike his effort and attitude on the court, he is our workhorse)

i said a few this line up should start us off and got laughed at but it is the goods at the moment

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers/Guns & Money:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Jameer was voted in by the coaches. T-Mac and Iverson, the fans.

reminds me of the president elections , votes dont matter only electoral votes

Wait...... wut?

Al Gore won the popular vote in 2000, but Bush won the electoral vote. So even though more people voted for Gore, Bush won. Kinda weird, eh?

I really hope you didn't just try to lecture me on the Electoral College.

I was asking what the EC has to do with Jameer being an All Star.

Comparing Coaches to the electoral voters

I understand what you were trying to do, but the comparison makes no sense. It's not like Coaches represent votes of other people, like in the Electoral College.

Also, the reason behind the Electoral College system is to keep politicians from only campaigning in the largest of population centers.

Get rid of the EC, and the only places where politicians would ever go is NY, LA, Chicago, Houston, and Boston. Pretty much spend 95% of their time in the Northeast.

They better not have laughed it off. Matt is playing hard.

I honestly think Jameer, Vince, and Rashard should be out of the starting lineup the way they're playing. Dwight needs to pick his game up too. He still needs to be in the starting lineup and so does Barnes.

Dwight always gets the whole opposing team sent at him. It's up to the other guys to hit their WIDE OPEN shots.

I honestly wish Otis didn't give Rashard all that money. He's getting paid the most on the team. We couldn't trade him if we wanted to b/c he's not worth all that.

Vince is getting a lot of money too. I doubt anyone wants him right now either.

Hopefully this team picks it up soon. I'm getting really tired of it. I don't have high hopes for them anymore until they can prove me otherwise.

By the way, anyone know if this was on PTR or any show? Just wondering.

Oh, and UBBALLER8, I think you need to put a picture of Matt Barnes on all 3 passion, intensity, and heart...

Dang, I'm having a hard time remembering....There was a poster around here, who said over and over that Jameer, Vince, Howard, and Shard should be benched until they play with the same heart and hustle that Matt Barnes brings. I think he even said it in the chat rooms during games too.

Now who was it????

Oh yeah, that's right! It was ME!! And I got laughed at!! Apparently Barnes agrees with me that no one's playing with heart.

Otis, sign Barnes to a nice extension to send the message to the others that from here on out, pay will be determined by heart and performance, not your name.