Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

FANS GAME THREAD*** Bulls vs. Magic... we get it handed to us

Wow, what a great showing from a team that is trying to make a playoff push. I almost made my poor dog crap herself I was screaming so much. Rooting for the Magic is going to drive me to alcholism.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicPhan732:

After the game: OTIS SMITH:" I like our team, coach Hill is doing a GREAT JOB!!!"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

FIRE Napoleon now!!!!!!!!!

He didn't really say that, did he? No one could be so disconnected from reality to say something like that right after a game like this????

I hope you're kidding.

Come on where is all the positive talk about the team. Sure we had our a$$es handed to us on a gold platter but hey the season isn't over yet. It just seems like it is!

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

After a night like this, only Absynth will do the trick.

hahahaha

quote:
Originally posted by Robert56:

Come on where is all the positive talk about the team. Sure we had our a$$es handed to us on a gold platter but hey the season isn't over yet. It just seems like it is!

Robert we just got demolished on our homecourt. To make it worse it didn't even look like the players cared. They played with no hearts, no brains, and no courage. It was like I was watching the Wizard of Oz.

If you want a positive outlook then you should probably go to the NC State message board. After the victory over Duke I'm sure their fans are feeling extra chipper. It really hasn't been a good sports night for me.

Wow, so I guess I shouldn't be upset I forgot to record the game, huh? It would have been nice to beat the Bulls again. At least we still have good chicken tenders at Amway....

Well, at least it was to a team in Chicago that was supposed to beat us. We still have it 2-1 on them for the season series.

The bigger problem is the lack of heart and "want to" during the game. Except for halfway through the 3rd quarter when the Bulls basically felt bad for us and handed us the ball a few extra times. :P

I felt like we needed to go one win, one loss against Chicago and Houston. Gotta find a way to win this Rockets game on Sunday while Yao is still rusty.