Sign in to follow this  
jec

ORlanDO Magic @ LA Clippers, 12/8/09, 10:30pm

Vince can't get a call to save his life, and Barnes couldn't hit water if he jumped in the ocean. Anderson had a poor first half but was okay in the second.

Otherwise, typical play-defense-in-the-4th-only performance for the Magic, infuriates Stan for sure... but it's another W in the win column.

Take a step back and appreciate. 8 straight road wins, 10 of their last 11 since Rashard returned, most of which WITHOUT Jameer Nelson, and they are 17-4 overall.

About 26-27 NBA teams and their fanbases would kill to be in our position right now. Go Magic blue!

P.S. Thanks Dwight & Rashard for all the fantasy goodies~!

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Vince can't get a call to save his life, and Barnes couldn't hit water if he jumped in the ocean. Anderson had a poor first half but was okay in the second.

Otherwise, typical play-defense-in-the-4th-only performance for the Magic, infuriates Stan for sure... but it's another W in the win column.

Really? I thought the halfcourt defense was good for the majority of the game. The only set play that gave us trouble was when they were posting Baron Davis against Williams. I think the Clippers points off of turnovers may be misleading you a bit. We would have easily had a double digit lead throughout the game if it weren't for the mistakes leading to easy baskets.

I thought it was a pretty entertaining game. I'm not sure why some of you thought it was boring.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

and the Cavs lost to Memphis

4171277592_18ae513b01_o.jpg

classic roflmao

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Really? I thought the halfcourt defense was good for the majority of the game. The only set play that gave us trouble was when they were posting Baron Davis against Williams. I think the Clippers points off of turnovers may be misleading you a bit. We would have easily had a double digit lead throughout the game if it weren't for the mistakes leading to easy baskets.

I thought it was a pretty entertaining game. I'm not sure why some of you thought it was boring.

The Clips scored 86 points in a 96 possession game. Our defense was outstanding.

The ONLY thing that kept it as close as it was were the turnovers leading to fast break points. Take those away, and we'd have won by 30, and they wouldn't have even scored 75 points.

Anybody want to argue with my notion that if Dwight plays the way he did in the first quarter, he'll win more championships than Shaq and Duncan.

You guys are making a good point about the fast break points and all those turnovers, but you know what, last year's Magic team would of been far better in their transition defense, even after turnovers.

I'm just sayin'.