Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Another locker room problem? (update pg.2)

quote:
Originally posted by skinnyhoops:

First of all, Foyle is coming back from surgery and can't play if he wanted to.

And second, if he's really causing a distraction on the bench then we need to cut the string he's hanging from.

I don't see this being a big issue since Foyle is a non-factor so far this season

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

God the chemistry of this team is like like a failed science experiment by second graders. **** you Otis.

Vince Carter sucks.

I think this was meant to be a joke.

Don't take it to seriously.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

If Foyle is going to brings the ruckus than we should go after:

This Guy

A janitor at the RDV says he has seen this guy breaking out his old jersey and working out after everyone else leaves in hopes of finally getting that Championship ring.

6ae07llk.jpg

LMAO!!! I seriously thought I was about to get Rick Rolled. Who cares if Foyle is unhappy. He has the best job in the world. All he have to do is watch every game in front row seats and collect his $800,000 this season. And he's going to complain about playing. Cut his azz. He's only their just to fill out the roster. I wish I had that job if he doesn't want it.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

LMAO!!! I seriously thought I was about to get Rick Rolled. Who cares if Foyle is unhappy. He has the best job in the world. All he have to do is watch every game in front row seats and collect his $800,000 this season. And he's going to complain about playing. Cut his azz. He's only their just to fill out the roster. I wish I had that job if he doesn't want it.

quote:

Various sources are reporting the lack of playing time is getting to more than Anthony Johnson and Brandon Bass. According to the Internet, Adonal Foyle is demanding a sit down conversation with the embattled Van Gundy, who despite his team's 11-3 record, is being questioned for yelling, letting JJ Redick miss that illegal defense technical free throw in that game the other day, and forgetting to take out the trash.

The question is: How can Stan and Otis continue to run this team when clearly the wheels have fallen off.

To make matters worse, Coach Van Gundy is now facing criticism from experts around the league for Orlando's defense. Commenting on Orlando's 93.6 points against average per game, one expert noted, "93.6 per game? That's all? Think about it this way, last year Orlando gave up 94.4 points per game. This year they are less than a point better on defense! Clearly Stan has lost the ear of Dwight Howard and his team."

For the rest...

"Experts" question SVG's coaching ability