Sign in to follow this  
jec

We're 8-3 and everyone is complaining

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

This team got so much (local) hype, people expect great things. The defense is poor, the Magic are beating weak teams like the Nets and Bobcats and not doing it very impressively.

So your anger is, by your own admission, based on your own unrealistic expectations?

We just lost our best pg and were 8-3 playing against only 3 good playoff teams(Cavs,Suns,Raptors) and 1 up and coming team(Thunder). That should be something to panic about. We haven't played that many good teams yet. We don't know how good this team really is. Now that Nelson is gone doesn't help us at all.

People have high expectations for this team and people don't like what they see thus far.

The defense is deplorable. I don't think anyone would contest to that.

The injuries and illnesses don't help ones mentality of this team either.

I think the "panic" is understandable to a degree.

I for one, think it's a good thing this **** is happening now and not later.

One positive that folks can take from this is the Magic are 8-3 thus far and they have yet to play with a full staff. Being forced into different situations nearly every night.

So...

*Don't worry. 'Cause every little thing is gonna be alright.* icon_cool.gif

Today I was at chik-fil-a and I was wearing a magic hoody and the dude said "man the magic aren't doin very good this year" I didn't know what to say or if he was being sarcastic, but 8-3 isn't the type of record to complain about after everything we've already been through.

quote:
Originally posted by Mister 4th Quarter:

I have faith.

+1 we will win a lot and lose some maybe even lose some that we shouldnt but as long as we make the playoffs healthy and play well then no one will stop us.

we're 8-3 (11-0 in preseason) with a non healthy team.

Ppl set their expectations at 82-0 (it's true, this forum goes ridiulous after each loss) and shooting 100% from the field (I've almost never heard anyone say, well "that was a good shot" when they miss, I just hear *****ing and the world is coming to the end)

Needs to stop. It's hard to enjoy watching the games with this forum