Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

WOW OTIS WE NEED TO GET THIS GUY NOW [Link]

I was hoping for him in the off-season over Foyle, but...when everyone is back, and with the minutes that Gortat will receive, absolutely no room for him...but, in a just in case sense for rounding purposes, sure...I love the guys hustle...

You never know... look at yesterday game, we would have probably used Linton Johnson if he was still on the team. But in a few days we'll have all the three PF back, so I really doubt Otis will pull the trigger now.

All I know is we need a little more injury insurance on this team, especially with Foyle out.

Last night and these past 5-6 games or so are a perfect example of that. They're the "deepest team in the NBA," but there's only 12 of them. 14 man roster would be nyce!

Get to see him play a lot with the British team, Guy works his backside off hustling and crashing the boards and has been one of our best players in our last few matches. Dont see him getting picked up here with us having Bass already im afraid.

Not sure if otis would pull the trigger but this guy probably belongs on old "Heart and Hustle Team" He would be great for play-off depth a-la Leom Powe. He would definately push the guys in practice.

He just got waived off a team consisting of a Scola/Landry/Anderson/Hayes big man rotation. You would think that team needs all they could get from the 4/5 spot.

Although, he did impress me during the HOU/ORL preseason game which I attended. I guess he'd be decent insurance, more so than Foyle at least.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I don't usually do this, but with all the injuries it wouldn't hurt to have this guy at the end of your bench and in practice. His name? Pops Mensah-Bonsu. Freshly waived from the Rockets.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wire..._waive_mensah_bonsu/

GET IT DONE OTIS. NOW.

Then you don't want to see this

"The Raptors will consider adding Pops Mensah-Bonsu."

And then there is this

"He's someone we would have to consider, but I've heard there may be a deal in Europe in place for him."

http://basketball.realgm.com/s...dding_mensah_bonsu/#

Sounds like Otis will not be able to help you out again.